Photo

Welcome Brook Lopez

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

• 43,946 posts

Posted December 20, 2017 - 09:05 PM

Gotta' give props to Bogut. Didn't try to do too much. Just played his role and kept the mistakes at a minimum. Didn't hurt us all that much like Lopez has been doing most of the time.

yo.

#162 Rekal

Rekal

Off The Bench

• 1,466 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted December 20, 2017 - 09:39 PM

I miss Hibbert.

Unless he died ... nah

#163 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,976 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 21, 2017 - 09:06 AM

Gotta' give props to Bogut. Didn't try to do too much. Just played his role and kept the mistakes at a minimum. Didn't hurt us all that much like Lopez has been doing most of the time.

I thought I was the only one. I feel like he's more effective within the few minutes he gets. He stays within his limit and doesn't try and force the issue.

#164 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,763 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted December 21, 2017 - 10:38 AM

I thought I was the only one. I feel like he's more effective within the few minutes he gets. He stays within his limit and doesn't try and force the issue.

Well i think much of it has as much to do about not wanting to get injured again.

Seems every time dude plays he's susceptible to missing 1/4 of the season

• MaceWindu likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#165 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,900 posts

Posted December 21, 2017 - 10:49 AM

I’ve said about bogut a while back he knows the mental aspect of basketball top to bottom

When you watch him play he’s not exciting but he’s always in the right position on the floor especially defensively and on offense he knows where to be to help others

I like him personally
  •     and MaceWindu like this
Posted Image

#166 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,152 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 21, 2017 - 03:54 PM

I've been dissing him all season. He is cheap.and plays within his role... not a bad rim protector either

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users