Who is Steve Ballmer?

#22 rossf

rossf

Rookie

• 218 posts
  • Fan Since:'50s
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted Today, 11:29 AM

I'm not a Ballmer or Clipper fan, but the guy's only speaking the truth to a question he was asked. What do you expect him to say? Yeah, the Lakers have multiple championships, the Clippers have none, so what we're doing here as the other L.A. team is meaningless. The last few years of our putting out superior teams, well... I won't even mention it. We have no chance in the future, so everyone go watch the Lakers.

Trash talking? As Business Insider stated, Ballmer's answer was "surprisingly pragmatic," so don't be butt-hurt that the Lakers are stinking for several years, and the Clippers have been at least a playoff contender. It's the ups and downs of franchises, and all Ballmer is saying is that his goal isn't to beat the Lakers, it's to win a championship. Of course it is.

#23 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 6,471 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted Today, 12:33 PM

He's right. Lakers probably won what a couple games v them the last 5 years?

Few years back i left a Laker clipper game at halftime. Lakers were down by about 30 (i think 33 or 34).

This past season same thing. Lakers down 30 in 3rd. I said screw this. Left in 3rd.

(these were laker home games too).

Not entertaining. Certainly not competitive.

Couldnt believe this was 2 teams in the same LEAGUE.

Ready for big changes. Our team and theirs.

Lakers 1-14 over last 15 v Clips

Thats some losing bball right there folks. Yikes

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Didn't really happen on a consistent basis at all) 2. Miracle Trade (Also didn't happen. And we traded our best player for chump change) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Zubac exceeded, Ingram tried but disappointed overall)

READY FOR SEASON TO BE OVER!!!

#24 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,196 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

Who is Steve Ballmer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users