No he wasn't

#62 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,696 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 07, 2017 - 08:55 PM

DiP I feel ya but it's just so hard to endure. Most of you don't remember but losing in the finals over and over was worse. Then our last chsmpionship over the Celtics was particularly sweet. 2010 so we are on a down turn, Ibthink Luke us yhecright coach but players play coaches coach if it results in getting a meaningful player and signing another I'm all for it. Thought these guys would want revenge for that beat down.

#63 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,116 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 07, 2017 - 10:33 PM

All Isiah Thomas would have done at most in this stacked Western Conference is made us a borderline playoff team with no hope at a ring...

Sorry, but guys like IT and Lowry aren't cornerstones that can be built around.  I'd much rather be in the position we are now with rebuilding pieces and lottery chances than a middle of the pack, sub-par basketball team that gets bounced in the first round of the playoffs at best.

Edited by LakeShow1o1, March 07, 2017 - 10:33 PM.

#64 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,520 posts

Posted March 07, 2017 - 10:41 PM

I don't know the point of having League Pass.  It's a 3 team league and every other team/game is fairly pointless and boring to watch.  For all their effort to quiet down LA and the other big markets, the NBA has done nothing more than create a lop-sided league the other way now.

P.S. - Jeremy Lin was the Lakers answer to passing on Isiah Thomas for no good reason.  Genius management there.

Add to the fact that the Lakers let Lin walk, even Boozer or Ellington for that matter. Those three could have been kept in much cheaper contracts compared to Mozgov and Deng.

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#65 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,559 posts

Posted March 08, 2017 - 06:52 AM

What are you talking about? We were going to get Lowry via trade. Long before Kobe's Achilles injury.

You mean the Houston trade?

Wasnt it Dragic scola and picks ?

Even if thats the case, Lowry didnt flourish until he signed with Toronto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users