#1 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 424 posts
  • Name:ry
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:luke walton

Posted March 02, 2017 - 01:00 PM

I think to lure george you have to pull some damn moves we get top 3 pic right away who do the bulls want we take butler both teams will want more we give up someone pieces to get the piece if we can package r late first and a second next year for brook lopez and they take mozgov salary off r hands atleast we get a good center

going into next year with jimmy b lopez maybe shaun livingston great defender knows r system jennings shabbazz keep randle on a short leash bring in competition get as many wings as u can

russel or clarkson butler ingram play up the assett randle lopez (really my choice over mozgov)

then butler lopez hopefully one of your or multiple young guys step up and by trade deadline we give up ingram russel or ingram randle with deng to make it work future pics if we dont wanna try to wait
george butler dynamic defending pair lopez scoring big and we build around r new core

We r the lakers we piss on the process we reload

so long story short if we can get an all star really butler with a top 3 pic and maybe one young guy we negotiate and do it

Please tell me who will impact r basketball team in the draft more then butler! butler and george what a dynamic pair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users