#41 Rekal

Rekal

Off The Bench

• 1,463 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted February 14, 2017 - 04:02 PM

The last game I saw Randle set 2/3 awful picks in a sequence then he set a strong solid one and they called an offensive foul lol

#42 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,889 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 14, 2017 - 09:31 PM

You and everyone else only focus on high screen and roll. Pay attention to the picks set off ball.
Mosgov is effective in that area.

The problem with this offense is the kids!!!!

Russell is not reliable as a shooter yet and his decision making is that of a guy HIS age.

Whereas a guy like Ray Felton, is less talented than Russell but would run the offense much better at this point.

Bad teams like Sun's know how to play better than us, but not as good as the top teams.

When I look at the NBA, there are 3 great teams, then 7 or so good teams and the rest are on our level or close except Brooklyn who is horrible.

But as far as Lakers, Wolves, Sixers and other young cores, we aren't supposed to be consistent.

RUSSELL, Randle, Clarkson all need more experience. To play smarter.
Ingram doesn't even count yet.

I would love to know our o/d ratings when
Russell, Nick, Deng, Randee, Mosgov ( or Zubac) and the full bench
  • Jody Smokes likes this

#43 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,836 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted February 15, 2017 - 08:48 AM

Kid rules are rules the block or pick does not make contact it's the other way around! The cutter has to break harder around the pick to induce contact otherwise it's a moving pick. The cutter should have a sudden burst of speed then and angle off the next pick if there's one. Guys are just going through the motions moving w/o purpose gotta sell out for it to be most effective

#44 Japago

Japago

Starter

• 4,244 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 15, 2017 - 08:15 PM

I don't know exactly how much he has to do with the Warrior's current success. But he's had plenty of success in the past and has been around the Warriors' front office. At the very least, I would trust him more than I would the current Laker front office or Magic Johnson. I think the current FO is pretty bad and Magic has no experience in an NBA front office. I think it's a no-brainer in an adviser role.

• FranklinPeanuts likes this

#45 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 11,145 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 15, 2017 - 10:02 PM

I don't know exactly how much he has to do with the Warrior's current success. But he's had plenty of success in the past and has been around the Warriors' front office. At the very least, I would trust him more than I would the current Laker front office or Magic Johnson. I think the current FO is pretty bad and Magic has no experience in an NBA front office. I think it's a no-brainer in an adviser role.

Even at 80 West got more since than Jeannie and Jimmy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users