#101 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,248 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 31, 2017 - 10:50 PM

Russells D was actually worse than usual tonight if you ask me... Venti called it as well.  Nelson blew by him NUMEROUS times with EASE.

#102 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Rookie

• 1,212 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted January 31, 2017 - 10:53 PM

Well consistency from game to game is an issue for him, as is most young players.

If you meant playing both ends: I dont know what he did tonight on defense: Yeah had a block, tried to contest shots after recovering from screens but thats about it. Nelson in fact blew by him couple of times. Whatever good he did, I'm not gonna give him credit for defending Nelson lol.

Like you said "he tried", he blocked a shot contested other ones, went for steals, rebounds and so on, he was  mutch more active, i don't know if it's just me but i feel he don't try that hard in all games. like i said maybe its just me, i have nothing against him whatsoever, in fact i like him a lot and i think he will be mutch better playing alongside Zubac adn the same can be said on the other hand, that Zubac will be mutch better playing with him like a quoted in a post before.

#103 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,566 posts

Posted January 31, 2017 - 10:56 PM

Like you said "he tried", he blocked a shot contested other ones, went for steals, rebounds and so on, he was  mutch more active, i don't know if it's just me but i feel he don't try that hard in all games. like i said maybe its just me, i have nothing against him whatsoever, in fact i like him a lot and i think he will be mutch better playing alongside Zubac adn the same can be said on the other hand, that Zubac will be mutch better playing with him like a quoted in a post before.

Lots of people share your view. I dont necessarily disagree with it.

#104 Tensai

Tensai

Superstar

• 8,285 posts

Posted February 01, 2017 - 04:00 PM

Watched the game at Staples last night. Zubac was amazing. So was Nick.

fXlFKv8.gif

#105 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,537 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted February 01, 2017 - 04:03 PM

^

At that draft kings sports bar?

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users