Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers - Wednesday 1/25/17 7:30pm

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,351 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted January 25, 2017 - 10:26 PM

Lmao trying to act smarter than anyone that is in favor of tanking when your own logic is just bad.

True, we have young players at those three positions. But history would tell you it's an incredibly stupid decision to disregard BPA in a draft just because you have potential already at those positions.

We wouldn't have Kobe with that line of thinking. You go BPA and laugh all the way to the bank if you keep that pick.

I didn't say I was smarter or even "trying" to act smarter. You did that all by yourself. When you look even deeper you'll see that the players at those spots also play an awful lot like the players we have. Ball at UCLA and the PG at UW are compared to Kidd, Harden, and even... you guessed it Russell. Where did i say you disregard BPA? Again you are putting those words in my mouth. If you're in that position you'd HAVE to go BPA of course. I'm just not anxious for this to potentially happen. If this is bad logic so be it. 

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#62 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,546 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 26, 2017 - 04:31 AM

Didn't watch till the end, but did notice about the 9 minute mark of 3rd Walton pulled all the starters.

ALL OF THEM.

Also speaking of Walton, his dad (Bill) this time, i had to mute the whole time he was being interviewed during 3rd. Always hated hearing that guy drone on and on. Never heard a guy love to hear himself talk that much till Steven A.

Edited by kball, January 26, 2017 - 04:32 AM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users