3 replies to this topic

#1 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,676 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2017 - 02:58 PM

one of my favorite all-time video game franchises.  this one should be sitting in my mailbox when i get home.  

first time they're going with 1st person view, and first time in awhile they haven't offered co-op.  they wanted to bring it to it's survival horror roots, including things like more of a focus on more item/ammo/save management like in the first few games...less random monsters and action, more puzzle solving and that kind of thing.  looking forward to seeing how it came out, reviews are pretty good so far

• pkflyers likes this

Posted Image

#2 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,676 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 11:31 AM

couple of hours in, and an excellent game so far...

scarier than anything i've seen at the movies in a long time.  the ambiance, music, the surprises...all very well done

• Wilt Chamberneezy likes this

Posted Image

#3 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 925 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted January 28, 2017 - 11:31 PM

Game is pretty intense. Feels like Resident Evil,, but not at the same time. At first I thought it was just a rip off of Silent Hills, but it is solid. Kind of wish they didn't cancel Silent Hills. 

• Game likes this

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,676 posts

Posted February 10, 2017 - 07:36 PM

finally got some time to sit down and finish this game last night.  great game, challenging in a good way.  one of those games you keep thinking is over, and it just keeps going.  definitely more of an old school game, recommend to anyone who played/enjoyed any of the original resident evil games - 1, 2, 3, 4, code:veronica, zero

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users