Photo

At this moment of the season - Where do we go from here?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,301 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 22, 2017 - 11:33 PM

We have a record of 16-32 and are at the worst bottom of the western conference...again...

Since 2013, we havent seen the post season and since 2010 we havent seen any championship or western conference finals..

Since april 2016 we have lost our franchise player and probably the best laker ever in history.. well we might lost him in 2013, when he torn his achillis already, but you get the point..

We have a team full of 19-24 year old kids, who a lot of experience and we have 2 scoring bench players, who are early in their 30s and can provide better on championship rosters than ours right now..

then there are our 2 veteran guys in mozgov and deng, who we signed this summer for HUGE paychecks and none of them really provided for us until today..

Then we have a rookie coach, who is still figuering out how to rotate and which lineup can provide the best for a offensive-defensive roated circle..

Basicly we have a rebuilding team, in a  rebuilding process.. but its been like that for years now..

to be honest, i can not find the silver lining.. even if i wanted to 

as a lakers fan, i get more frustrated watching those games and bored near the 3rd quarter..

there are those games were we pull of and lead by 18-19 points and let the opposite team stricke back and beat us...

there are those games were we reallly try to comepete but the x factor guy of the opposite team beats us ..

then there are those kind of games like this one yesterday vs dallas which is just awful to watch...

so where can we and the players or this whole organisation find its inner peace to redeem theirselves from the bottom and strike back again?

Because honestly? we really looked good in november.. i really dont know what that was, but it felt like a tiny cinderella story..now its just drama all over again and we have really accustomed ourself to this position and this is what  i am scared the most of...

this whole nba generation of kids and fans, they grow up watching our lakers like this??? That makes me sad man.. I grew up being spoiled as a afan and witnessed win over win over win over win with kobe, pau, odom, phil jackson, shaq, robert horry etc...

now these kids admire guys like harden, lebron, westbrook without knowing that probably the best and most famous team of the nba lies in the west of the usa and has purple gold on their jerseys..but they will never cherish that until the day WE find our sin of life again, our new veteran player, our new franchise player...our new way to glory..

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,087 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted January 23, 2017 - 10:10 AM

We have 1 less win then we had all of last year. I didn't read all that because there is no point but this will be locked pretty soon. It's going to be a while before we contend unless we make a trade.

#3 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 2,534 posts
  • Name:LACAS
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic-Kobe or Kobe-Magic

Posted January 23, 2017 - 10:34 AM

"Where do we go from me?"

It could be worse... my anger is over, I have seen the light, it will simply take lots of time, lots of luck and the stars to align but we will make it back to the promise land.

Go Lakers!

#4 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,445 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 23, 2017 - 10:58 AM

Portland 

#5 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 6,008 posts

Posted January 23, 2017 - 11:03 AM

We continue to ride the course. We had 17 wins last year, and we're at 16 this year and we're nearing the end of January.

It's clear that this team isn't a good one yet but there's a lot to look forward to as we grow.

Our best all around player is 19 years old. 

If you say Randle, Ingram, D-Lo and even Lou are our best players their average age is 22.75.

This is a young team. Young teams lose a lot.

#6 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,571 posts

Posted January 23, 2017 - 04:44 PM

Manaro, I love your passion! We need more threads from you. You havent been making any threads lately, glad to see you back.

#7 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,265 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 23, 2017 - 05:13 PM

Manaro, I love your passion! We need more threads from you. You havent been making any threads lately, glad to see you back.

Adding fuel to the fire I see.... haha

#8 Tensai

Tensai

Superstar

• 8,367 posts

Posted January 23, 2017 - 05:27 PM

It will start from FO and what they wanted to see before the start of the season when they handed those 4-year deals to Deng and Mozgov. That set the expectations. Accordingly they will make their move.

fXlFKv8.gif

#9 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,682 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted January 23, 2017 - 06:19 PM

It's good we get to keep our pick. That could be the difference between winning and losing 5 years from now. Imagine if we got Lonzo Ball. 

Edited by bfc1125roy, January 23, 2017 - 06:20 PM.

#10 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,763 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 24, 2017 - 05:48 AM

Lower.

We go lower

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,301 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 24, 2017 - 06:50 AM

...you just hate me right?.. i dont get it.. you know what.. im done..seriously..

Bye

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#12 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,571 posts

Posted January 24, 2017 - 07:56 AM

...you just hate me right?.. i dont get it.. you know what.. im done..seriously..

Bye

what ? :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users