• 7,024 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted Today, 12:24 PM

. Arrest is not conviction

Thank you, Alan Dershowitz. 

•     likes this

The ignore feature is a healthy alternative to feeding trolls. 

#1942 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 11,637 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted Today, 02:26 PM

Still leaning towards Jackson even with the troubles. Just need to surround him with good influences. If Metta comes back as a staff, he would be a great mentor to him. 

LOL...blind leading the blind...

20 years old with anger and substance issues, with millions of dollars and living in Los Angeles.... sounds like an ideal situation. 

What could go wrong?  LOL

• LACAS likes this

tenor.gif

#1943 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,147 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted Today, 02:39 PM

He's 7'2 and around 210lbs!!!! Please explain your rationale here...what exactly does he do that we need? And does he come with a HUGE insurance policy? Because there is NO WAY he's going to survive the NBA at that weight...

http://www.nbadraft....jonathan-jeanne

Well obviously he needs to add more weight. Hes only 19 so I'm not too worried about it. He's more of a project right now. He really showed me something when I watched at the combine playing five on five. He reminds me of Rudy Gobert and I'm not saying that becuase they're both from France. You can't teach height. Hes a very skilled big. He's really light on his feet for a guy his size and he rim protects. Can switch out on guards. Loads of defense potential. He can shoot it out to the three too. Can play him at PF as well becuase he can guard them too.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, Today, 02:40 PM.

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#1944 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 11,637 posts

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

Well obviously he needs to add more weight. Hes only 19 so I'm not too worried about it. He's more of a project right now. He really showed me something when I watched at the combine playing five on five. He reminds me of Rudy Gobert and I'm not saying that becuase they're both from France. You can't teach height. Hes a very skilled big. He's really light on his feet for a guy his size and he rim protects. Can switch out on guards. Loads of defense potential. He can shoot it out to the three too. Can play him at PF as well becuase he can guard them too.

Video?  I'd like to see for myself and I'm too lazy to go try to find it...plus, you can find the one you think best showcases his talent.  That's usually how we do it around here...

Edited by GCMD, Today, 03:08 PM.

tenor.gif

#1945 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,147 posts

Posted Today, 03:14 PM

You can look him up on YouTube or something

#1946 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 11,637 posts

Posted Today, 03:20 PM

You can look him up on YouTube or something

But it won't necessarily be what you're seeing or what you're describing unless YOU post it.

Here...I think this guy Anzejs Pasecniks will be a beast, sorta like how Zubac was underrated:

Land him at #28 and we have yet another steal.  Great hands, likes to dunk everything, good screen and roll player, 3pt range, long arms, good mobility...

See how I described things AND posted a video?  Helps to discuss fairly and rationally with something other than your subjective opinion.

Edited by GCMD, Today, 03:27 PM.

tenor.gif

#1947 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,147 posts

Posted Today, 03:23 PM

19 user(s) are reading this topic

6 members, 11 guests, 1 anonymous users