4943 replies to this topic

#4941 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,139 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 30, 2017 - 04:08 PM

Ehh. Still not a fan.  I mean he has some solid shooting numbers but outside of that not really impressed.  He has a low block and steal rate for someone that's supposed to be pretty rangy.  A lot of draft niks say that's a tell tale sign of defensive impact.  

Actually, no.  He's the same age as Randle and he has experience winning and being the best player at a very good program and winning the NCAA Ch'ip.  Very similar to Josh Hart.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#4942 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,925 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 30, 2017 - 05:57 PM

Ehh. Still not a fan.  I mean he has some solid shooting numbers but outside of that not really impressed.  He has a low block and steal rate for someone that's supposed to be pretty rangy.  A lot of draft niks say that's a tell tale sign of defensive impact.  

He's better offensively...in fact, I think he'll be able to produce as a role player out the gate.  I don't think he's a future Allstar or Superstar but he's also not a long-term project.  Good solid pick.

Edited by GCMD, June 30, 2017 - 05:57 PM.

• Jackson likes this

tenor.gif

#4943 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,940 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted July 07, 2017 - 09:54 PM

or not

@EricPincus
"Unlike the end of group workouts, where media sees the final shooting drill, none of Lonzo's workout was open to media."

:D Lakers don't want ANYTHING leaking lol Guessing they don't want Ainge to come across it and go "hmm...."

Or they don't want to bother him? Maybe he asked for no media. Lmfaooo

"Busto Ball" - troll

#4944 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,699 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted July 23, 2017 - 04:19 PM

Pressure isn't always seen😎 He will have some rookie moments expected but he'll correct them right away, Just needs to get stronger and more fit as it's a long season.

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, July 23, 2017 - 04:19 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4)