329 replies to this topic

#321 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,834 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 26, 2017 - 09:43 AM

So I think we have the answer.  The best way to restructure this team is for other GMs to go out of their way to make trades that are completely lopsided in the Lakers favors, rather than doing the jobs they were hired to do.

• kball likes this

#322 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 952 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted January 27, 2017 - 01:36 AM

Think Luke should start Clarkson as PG for now since Russ is injured.

• LACAS likes this

#323 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 2,334 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 27, 2017 - 06:07 AM

Think Luke should start Clarkson as PG for now since Russ is injured.

Agreed, at this point its not like you can make a bad move or can you? ;)

#324 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,381 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 27, 2017 - 06:41 AM

Not sure if these are dots to connect,

but Larry Sanders sounds as if he's returning to the NBA...based on some stories (not sure if official)

i went to a laker game in december and sitting in the next section about 10 feet from me was...

One Larry Sanders

Edited by kball, January 27, 2017 - 11:42 AM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#325 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,943 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989

Posted January 27, 2017 - 08:12 AM

He stated on twitter that it is official and that he misses the game.

Officially stepping back into the game,looking for a good fit but it shouldn't be long now,I really missed the game,I think it missed me 2 1f6d0.png

#326 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,140 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted February 02, 2017 - 03:47 PM

Let's face it. We're going to have to give up at least one of the LITTLE 4, It's just a matter of which one. Otherwise we'd be on a 10 to 12 year plan starting about 3 years ago. There is absolutely no way we will make it back to glory without trading and or a good Free Agency run. I can't think of a time it's happen any other way. And before all the Golden State nonsense starts. Remember who they drafted and how they received those picks. Also remember Finals MVP Iggy wasn't drafted by them. No one that I can recall just had 3 or 4 straight years of GOOD draft picks, waited around for 6 years for them to develop and won a chip. Also keep in mind San Antonio quietly made moves for picks and Free Agency was very good to them

#327 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Legend

• 16,598 posts
  • Name:Julius Jordan
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 02, 2017 - 03:57 PM

Little 4? Dumb
  • Ventiquattro likes this

#328 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,357 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 02, 2017 - 05:24 PM

Let's face it. We're going to have to give up at least one of the LITTLE 4, It's just a matter of which one. Otherwise we'd be on a 10 to 12 year plan starting about 3 years ago. There is absolutely no way we will make it back to glory without trading and or a good Free Agency run. I can't think of a time it's happen any other way. And before all the Golden State nonsense starts. Remember who they drafted and how they received those picks. Also remember Finals MVP Iggy wasn't drafted by them. No one that I can recall just had 3 or 4 straight years of GOOD draft picks, waited around for 6 years for them to develop and won a chip. Also keep in mind San Antonio quietly made moves for picks and Free Agency was very good to them

Plus San Antonio's front office are the kings/Queens of stashing euro players with potential then they come out of nowhere balling.
  • lakersince75 likes this

#329 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 13,357 posts

Posted February 02, 2017 - 09:28 PM

Little 4? Dumb

tumblr_inline_mlp1lqx4d61qz4rgp.gif

tenor.gif

#330 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,222 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 03, 2017 - 01:29 PM

I hope he lands somewhere else.  Wasn't exactly a great player when he played.  2.5 years removed from the game, I'd rather invest in Zubac and another young player.  Larry Sanders is coveted by some for an above average season. 

Not sure if these are dots to connect,

but Larry Sanders sounds as if he's returning to the NBA...based on some stories (not sure if official)

i went to a laker game in december and sitting in the next section about 10 feet from me was...

One Larry Sanders

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users