#301 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

All-Star

• 5,641 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 18, 2017 - 12:15 AM

The Laker pick is going to be very valuable. I don't watch college basketball. But If it's as good of a draft as they say it is, I wouldn't trade it for anybody on the team. You can find superstars at number 4 in a good draft.

If the pick goes beyond 3... So let's say 4.. it would go to the 76ers.

#302 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,092 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 18, 2017 - 12:28 AM

If the pick goes beyond 3... So let's say 4.. it would go to the 76ers.

Yeah. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't give that pick up if I were the Sixers for anybody on the Lakers' roster.

Posted Image

#303 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

All-Star

• 5,641 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 18, 2017 - 12:59 AM

Yeah. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't give that pick up if I were the Sixers for anybody on the Lakers' roster.

The Sixers would do it in a heartbeat for Russell or Ingram trust me...  

• Ventiquattro, kidpolean and LACAS like this

#304 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 6,368 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 09:56 PM

http://www.espn.com/...tradeId=j5unc5p

Sixers get: Jordan Clarkson

Heat get: Louis Williams, Sergio Rodriguez

Lakers get: Goran Dragic, Nerlens Noel

Heat also get a 2nd round pick from Lakers.

Dragic at PG, Russell at SG. Yay or Nay?

fXlFKv8.gif

#305 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,076 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 09:59 PM

Neither Philly or Miami will entertain that.

I get that some people here wouldn't move JC for Noel, but neither would Philly. They do value the guy and his defensive potential and it appears that Okafor could be the one on his way out.

As far as Miami, their asking price for Dragic is a lot, and it's turned teams off. They want 2 1st round picks, which is aiming high and hoping they get at least one combined with a decent young player. Lou Will isn't cutting it. Not even close.

Edited by Massacre, January 18, 2017 - 10:00 PM.

#306 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 6,368 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 10:03 PM

Everybody wants to sell high. Riles will not get 2 1st round picks for Dragic. Considering upcoming draft's nature with Lonzo Ball prize, if I were Riley I wouldn't want to keep Dragic around at that salary. Maybe not now, but in summer he will have to entertain deals at this caliber.

fXlFKv8.gif

#307 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 11,061 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 18, 2017 - 10:28 PM

Lol at Heat giving up Dragic for Lou...jesus man you need a break from the board

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#308 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 2,835 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted January 18, 2017 - 10:45 PM

Lol at Heat giving up Dragic for Lou...jesus man you need a break from the board

Not just Lou Sergio Rodriquez to. Here we go with the one sided trades that favors us and that will never happen. Sometimes I wonder do any of you guys know anything about how the NBA works because these trades make no since

#309 kidpolean

kidpolean

All-Star

• 6,013 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted January 19, 2017 - 06:30 AM

Rape is illegal for a reason! No GM should every be subjected to this sort of treatment. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting something like this. You disgust me!

#310 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 6,368 posts

Posted January 19, 2017 - 06:45 AM

Smh.

When Heat land Lonzo Ball or Markelle Fultz in lottery, Dragic will be obsolete anyway. At his age (31) and with that contract and no star status, that deal will be all Heat can get in return. I haven't seen teams offering mountains for Dragic either.

fXlFKv8.gif

#311 LACAS

LACAS

Rookie

• 1,083 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:1974
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 19, 2017 - 07:27 AM

No one wants our guys? Damn and here I was thinking we have some studs in the making must be my Laker goggles. 

Just plug JC and Ingram into the starting 5, let the kids take their lickings and build on court chemistry, its obvious we arent winning anything any time soon, so F' it.

JC-Russ-Ingram-Randle-Zubac

F' it!

#312 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 11,061 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 19, 2017 - 07:57 AM

Doesn't mean they are going to give Dragic away lol

Smh.

When Heat land Lonzo Ball or Markelle Fultz in lottery, Dragic will be obsolete anyway. At his age (31) and with that contract and no star status, that deal will be all Heat can get in return. I haven't seen teams offering mountains for Dragic either.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#313 kidpolean

kidpolean

All-Star

• 6,013 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted January 19, 2017 - 08:08 AM

Smh.

There is absolutely no guarantee that they will land either of those guys, and even if they do Dragic is still a quality player that adds more on both sides of the ball than Lou.

Edited by kidpolean, January 19, 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#314 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Superstar

• 7,734 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 20, 2017 - 12:34 AM

Not sure what to think here.

Sixers probably decline doing deals with LA given that we owe them a first. Also, if they wanted to do a Clarkson-Noel swap, i think it might have happened by now. Sergio being included pretty much makes pretty bad for the Sixers.

Heat probably decline as well. Dragic should land them a long-term option at the 1,2 or 4 and i Lou isn't that guy. Sergio isn't either. But value is ok.

For LA its tough. Based on value i do think Noel/Dragic > Lou/Clarkson and it does help solve the defensive issues in the frontcourt. Moving Russell to the SG position perhaps is ok as well. I still prefer to tank, but this would be as good of a haul for Clarkson/Lou as we can hope to get.

#315 lakersince75

lakersince75

Off The Bench

• 2,696 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 AM

Not sure what to think here.

Sixers probably decline doing deals with LA given that we owe them a first. Also, if they wanted to do a Clarkson-Noel swap, i think it might have happened by now. Sergio being included pretty much makes pretty bad for the Sixers.

Heat probably decline as well. Dragic should land them a long-term option at the 1,2 or 4 and i Lou isn't that guy. Sergio isn't either. But value is ok.

For LA its tough. Based on value i do think Noel/Dragic > Lou/Clarkson and it does help solve the defensive issues in the frontcourt. Moving Russell to the SG position perhaps is ok as well. I still prefer to tank, but this would be as good of a haul for Clarkson/Lou as we can hope to get.

And they are still pissed about the Bynum thing   :D

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users