• Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 07, 2017 - 01:12 PM

Clarkson stepped up and dropped Dragic's Butt!!!   :D  :D

:D  :D

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#25 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,588 posts

Posted January 08, 2017 - 08:59 AM

Clarkson stepped up and dropped Dragic's Butt!!! :D :D

With a potential multi-game suspension, but I digress.

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#26 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,168 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 21, 2017 - 05:18 AM

Steelers and Laker fan...sounds like you hopped on a few bandwagons

Born in New Jersey. Didn't have any teams there when I was 9. No Bandwagon here. Sorry. I was actually a Lew Alcindor fan and jumped to LA when Kareem did. Mean Joe Green and Swann were the other reasons. But needless to say I don't have to explain anything to a recent fan

Edited by lakersince75, January 21, 2017 - 05:30 AM.

#27 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,168 posts

Posted January 21, 2017 - 05:19 AM

With a potential multi-game suspension, but I digress.

And???   I like the aggression. Figures this world of keyboard tough guys would see something wrong with it. 

Edited by lakersince75, January 21, 2017 - 05:21 AM.

#28 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 8,600 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted January 21, 2017 - 06:40 AM

I don't have to explain anything to a recent fan

What the hell is a recent fan? I was born and raised in LA! I have baby pictures with Laker jerseys on. Wth are you talking about?

Are you suggesting that I'm not a true fan due to the year I was born?

You are a bandwagon fan, it doesn't matter how long ago you jumped on it. You chose to root for teams based on their success/good players on their roster. You straight up admitted to being a bandwagon fan!

I have no problem with bandwagon fans and I respect the fact that you didn't suddenly become a bulls fan at some point, but don't try to make up some bs about being a "recent fan." That don't even make no sense!

Edited by kidpolean, January 21, 2017 - 06:49 AM.

• JGuez likes this

#29 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,168 posts

Posted January 21, 2017 - 09:33 AM

What the hell is a recent fan? I was born and raised in LA! I have baby pictures with Laker jerseys on. Wth are you talking about?

Are you suggesting that I'm not a true fan due to the year I was born?

You are a bandwagon fan, it doesn't matter how long ago you jumped on it. You chose to root for teams based on their success/good players on their roster. You straight up admitted to being a bandwagon fan!

I have no problem with bandwagon fans and I respect the fact that you didn't suddenly become a bulls fan at some point, but don't try to make up some bs about being a "recent fan." That don't even make no sense!

You're funny. If you knew anything you would know LA wasn't winning when Kareem came and he was thinking about retiring until Magic showed up. #2 I never said you weren't a true fan. But believe me I was a TRUE fan way before your father forgot his Jimmy Hat. There was no bandwagon to jump on in 1975. Wait!!!  Did you just accuse a 9 year old of jumping on a bandwagon?? Holy Crap!!! LOL   

Edited by lakersince75, January 21, 2017 - 10:00 AM.

#30 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,571 posts

Posted January 21, 2017 - 10:33 AM

Ironically, with all those years, you seem like someone who just started watching basketball lol.

#31 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 8,600 posts

Posted January 21, 2017 - 11:00 AM

You're funny. If you knew anything you would know LA wasn't winning when Kareem came and he was thinking about retiring until Magic showed up. #2 I never said you weren't a true fan. But believe me I was a TRUE fan way before your father forgot his Jimmy Hat. There was no bandwagon to jump on in 1975. Wait!!! Did you just accuse a 9 year old of jumping on a bandwagon?? Holy Crap!!! LOL

Um I clearly said "good players on their roster" but nice try with the whole trying to question my knowledge of the history of the Lakers thing. There is a reason I specifically put that part in there!

You're so far on the bandwagon that you don't even understand that being a bandwagon fan is exactly what a 9 year old would do! All my little cousins are Cavs fans that have never even been to Cleveland. They root for them simply because they have LeBron on their roster...sound familiar?

BTW...the Lakers finished with the best record in the West the 76 season, I know because it's on the damn poster that's on my wall!

Children don't understand the concept of being loyal to their home team and instead choose to follow whatever team is either winning, has a star player that they like, or has a high rating in 2K! This is the category that you fall under.

It's OK to be a bandwagon fan.. be proud of it! You picked a good franchise to follow lol

Edited by kidpolean, January 21, 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#32 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,763 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 21, 2017 - 02:00 PM

^

Pretty tough to be a bandwagon fan in 76 kid.

Seeing other teams games was't accessible if you didn't live there.

Yeah you could follow the team the next day! in the paper by looking at the box score, but other than a game of week (i think CBS back then), you were out of luck

Also there was maybe 5 minutes devoted to sports in the half hour news show back then.

No dedicated channels to particular sports, no sports channels of just sports.

Edited by kball, January 21, 2017 - 02:02 PM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#33 KidRN

KidRN

Hall Of Fame

• 8,600 posts

Posted January 21, 2017 - 02:11 PM

^
Pretty tough to be a bandwagon fan in 76 kid.

Seeing other teams games was't accessible if you didn't live there.

Yeah you could follow the team the next day! in the paper by looking at the box score, but other than a game of week (i think CBS back then), you were out of luck

Also there was maybe 5 minutes devoted to sports in the half hour news show back then.
No dedicated channels to particular sports, no sports channels of just sports.

tell that to him!

Edited by kidpolean, January 21, 2017 - 02:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users