#1 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 5,893 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted December 03, 2016 - 05:04 AM

Both these guys wow.

Carved out a whole 2nd career. Cant watch sports without seeing both all the time

Who's your choice

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Hockey stick growth curve for Randle, D'lo, Nance and Clarkson ASAP) 2. Miracle Trade (Lakers need a top 10 player...or maybe 2 to compete w bigboys) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Ingram and Zubac getting playing time and impacting games)

READY FOR SEASON!

#2 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 25,737 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted December 03, 2016 - 10:45 AM

Lemme see. I used to have mad love for both but ultimately they dumped on the teams I love. Both exciting players and would be cool to hang with. Shaquille threw it all away when he called out Dr. Buss and got traded. He threw away his chance to be the Bill Russell of his generation. Brett I absolutely worshiped. He was the reason I got into football. We packer fans live and died with him. Like we did with Kobe. He retired walked away and was asked by GB if he'd consider coming back. He said no, then training camp opened and someones getting the itch all a sudden. When GB traded him I was annoyed, we hadn't seen Godgers fully. The played for the jets ok. Playing for Minnesota and [expletive] talking about GB makes me loathe him. Shaq was a lazy fool, Brett was a traitor backstabber. Brett's the answer, it's always Brett.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users