#141 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,043 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted December 02, 2016 - 06:29 PM

Cavs Bulls on espn guys

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#142 kray28

kray28

Off The Bench

• 2,516 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 02, 2016 - 06:50 PM

I would start Robinson over Mozgov

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#143 ____

____

Superstar

• 7,483 posts

Posted December 02, 2016 - 06:50 PM

Season low 80 points tonight, and a 33 point drubbing at the hands of the Raptors to top it off.

Lakers have looked flat out awful in their last 4 losses. Averaging 89 points/game and giving up 119/game.

#144 kray28

kray28

Off The Bench

• 2,516 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 02, 2016 - 06:52 PM

Teams that can shoot will kill us right now. We don't have any credible perimeter defenders.
  • Busty Bluth likes this

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#145 M.X.M.

M.X.M.

@WeCarpeDiem

• 3,855 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted December 02, 2016 - 07:11 PM

We suck. I was at the game and man, I cheered so much, I almost lost my voice. I got really quiet in the 2nd half. We're out sync, young, and inexperience.

Nick young and Russell would make it a difference.

As I said before, we gotta hover around the .500 until both of them came back

Edited by M.X.M., December 02, 2016 - 07:13 PM.

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

#146 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,711 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted December 02, 2016 - 09:47 PM

Now some of you will understand why I want the pick than eighth seed. Of course a little playoff experience would be good if we were; any good that is. I can stomach pain for another parade, but not mediocrity. We're better but not good yet. Jmtc peace

#147 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 03, 2016 - 08:42 AM

I will never pick "pick" over playoffs. 

Playoffs means this team is a lot closer to contending and if THIS team made the playoffs considering it has kids in their 2nd and 3rd seasons and a rookie it would bode VERY well for our future prospects as a team before we got to free agency which would be a MUCH better sign. 

"Pick" means you're still years away, "Playoffs" means you're a lot closer AND more likely to sign a big time difference making free agent which is gonna get you to 'parade' faster than a draft pick will, 

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#148 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,711 posts

Posted December 03, 2016 - 11:08 AM

Of course you know I disagree, solid improvements are already evident but unless you want to be another also ran, playing well and almost making it and having a pick to trade or keep is far far better in the long run. Remember the object is not to get close but to win , that's why we play the game. I will agree to disagree and we'll see what happens. Happy Holidays!

#149 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,043 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted December 03, 2016 - 12:00 PM

Of course you know I disagree, solid improvements are already evident but unless you want to be another also ran, playing well and almost making it and having a pick to trade or keep is far far better in the long run. Remember the object is not to get close but to win , that's why we play the game. I will agree to disagree and we'll see what happens. Happy Holidays!

Got news for you...

You're an also ran until you're not.

Better to be in conversation and on the rise

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#150 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

• 2,711 posts

Posted December 03, 2016 - 05:38 PM

Why is it better? Sounding like a Clipper fan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)