64 replies to this topic

#61 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,592 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted October 21, 2016 - 08:35 PM

...when he should be focused on the goddamn FT

Everyone does it at the line. Kobe was the master of it. Rather have him make it though obviously

#62 Julien

Julien

Off The Bench

• 1,978 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 21, 2016 - 08:36 PM

Really not impressed with that last play. Really hope Luke didn't want that type of shot.

They had to stop the play when Young slipped. He had to pass the ball to DLo who then gave it to Randle.

#63 ChichoGarcy

ChichoGarcy

Off The Bench

• 1,710 posts
  • Name:Chicho
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 21, 2016 - 08:43 PM

I know this team is very young, a work in progress, but oh man we're going to suck this season! It's really strange getting used to this being a Laker fan, it's like going back to the post Magic era. Sedale, Elden Campbell, Tony Smith, Peeler. I even remember a guy named Trevor Wilson...

#64 kray28

kray28

Off The Bench

• 2,763 posts
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 21, 2016 - 08:55 PM

Why is D'Angelo passing the ball to Randle with 5 secs left in the game? I am so sick of watching Randle's half ass smiling after choking those freethrows. I know it's preseason, but who does that? 

livin' in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights

pkray.png

#65 dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67

Rookie

• 420 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 22, 2016 - 10:53 AM

Randle missed those free throws but he will improve his free throw shooting overtime just as he improved every other facet of his game.

He is more explosive this season, he's stronger this season, and he has better post moves this season. Him and Nance even added a little baby jump shot.

And I see Luke trying to turn him into Draymond, getting the rebound, running the ball down the floor, and making a pass.

Deep in a playoff series, you need guys that can force high percentage points in the paint, and those are the type of shots Randle was hitting. He's very valuable, we need him. 

Be patient. Don't be impatient and want to give him away for nothing, be patient and we'll continue to gradually improve overtime.

• Majesty likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users