29 replies to this topic

#21 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,616 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 03, 2017 - 11:11 AM

what do you think about it so far?

Just got home like 20 minutes ago so I haven't had the chance to play it. I'll try it out this afternoon. I work nights... I need to sleep lol.

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#22 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,722 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 03, 2017 - 12:28 PM

Just got home like 20 minutes ago so I haven't had the chance to play it. I'll try it out this afternoon. I work nights... I need to sleep lol.

i feel you. i will be going to get one for my son after i get off.

i dont know if i should keep the wii u or trade it in

#23 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 921 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted March 04, 2017 - 02:45 PM

pyl-ESnnOvZg74L7kvjm-lWCRk-CyfeK_NW-_a43

Current mood right now

CommentPhotos.com_1405457077.jpg

#24 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,616 posts

Posted March 04, 2017 - 03:38 PM

i feel you. i will be going to get one for my son after i get off.

i dont know if i should keep the wii u or trade it in

Did you end up getting it?

I'm enjoying it so far. If you plan on buying Zelda I recommend amazon price matching at Toyrs R Us. I'm thinking of buying 1-2 switch as well.

• FranklinPeanuts likes this

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#25 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,134 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 06, 2017 - 11:42 AM

The game looks great but everyone giving it perfect scores? Never ever underestimate the nostalgic factor that a franchise can bring. EVERYONE cannot think its PERFECT.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#26 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,722 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 06, 2017 - 12:24 PM

Did you end up getting it?

I'm enjoying it so far. If you plan on buying Zelda I recommend amazon price matching at Toyrs R Us. I'm thinking of buying 1-2 switch as well.

no, sold out everywhere. everybody and they momma trying to up sale it for an extra 200$ bucks. i will wait. Amazon got a 3rd party that are ripping people off and charging between 350-499+. I am cool. lol

I just want the 299.99 and zelda.

#27 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 921 posts

Posted March 06, 2017 - 01:48 PM

The game looks great but everyone giving it perfect scores? Never ever underestimate the nostalgic factor that a franchise can bring. EVERYONE cannot think its PERFECT.

98 on Metacritic, but 7.5 from users. Even if Nostalgia plays a part, Zelda is a top tier franchise that makes great games

#28 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 921 posts

Posted March 07, 2017 - 06:15 AM

#29 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,357 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 07, 2017 - 09:33 AM

I have a friend who is a huge Nintendo / Zelda fan.  He always buys their new systems and we'll get drunk for a couple weekends and beat the new Mario Kart or Donkey Kong or whatever.  Then it basically becomes an expensive paper weight.  Admittedly I don't know a ton about video games but post Wii I don't know why they continue to try and make consoles.  Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't all the real money in the games and the consoles themselves don't really turn a profit for the company making them?  Nintendo's game catalog if the only thing that keeps them relevant.  Why don't they open it up to Sony, Microsoft, PC and sit back and make bookoo bucks?  Like Maj said develop an open world Zelda game for PC that can rival WOW.    

#30 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,654 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted March 07, 2017 - 11:10 AM

those zelda ratings are making it tempting...but i have far too many video games i don't play to add another system =/

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users