129 replies to this topic

#121 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,234 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted October 19, 2016 - 08:51 PM

What do u guys think of jc's playing time under luke this pre season and in the regular season?

Edited by lildvl10, October 19, 2016 - 08:52 PM.

#122 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,138 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 19, 2016 - 08:55 PM

Can't believe Brown is this bad man.  Damn we could have had Norman Powell and that would have fixed our back up 2 option.  

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#123 Olabebeh

Olabebeh

Rookie

• 608 posts
  • Name:Rafael
  • Fan Since:92
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant / Magic Johnson

Posted October 19, 2016 - 08:58 PM

Why is Zubac not getting any playing time after what he showed at summer league?

#124 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,548 posts
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 19, 2016 - 09:23 PM

Russel with poor night still gets 16-9. The TO's were bad but I think that has more to do with a GS defense that has mastered the same offense.

Exactly what I wad thinking. They seemed at least 1 or 2 steps ahead. They knew exactly what we were going to do and how to disrupt it. That being said, I still liked the way we battled. And can we finally accept the fact that Young is here to stay?

#125 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,548 posts
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup

Posted October 19, 2016 - 09:24 PM

Why is Zubac not getting any playing time after what he showed at summer league?

Wait til Friday. Moz will probably sit that one out.

#126 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 19, 2016 - 09:31 PM

Wait til Friday. Moz will probably sit that one out.

Mozgov said he feels stiff after fall. But he expects to play Fri vs. Suns. Mozgov: "I'm good. You see I'm walking? I'm still alive."

• MaceWindu likes this

#127 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,660 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 19, 2016 - 09:33 PM

MOZGOD 

• Tensai and Majesty like this

#128 dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67

Rookie

• 258 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 19, 2016 - 11:55 PM

I was really encouraged by what we saw tonight, and aside from some lackluster screens set by Randle, was really proud of the way the team played tonight.

It's an exciting time to be a Laker fan. Don't give up any part of the young core to chase short term gains, that wouldn't actually lead to short term gains.

The Lakers are going to have a great year. D'Angelo Russell is going to be in the running for most improved player, possibly win it. 

The end game here is showing the league that we have an exciting young core with many peak physical years left in them, and they are only missing a few big pieces to get into championship contention.

We can draw a big unrestricted free agent without giving up any part of our young core. It's an exciting time to be a Lakers fan. I'm proud of the way they played tonight.

#129 Chick_Boys

Chick_Boys

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Fan Since:87

Posted October 20, 2016 - 10:42 AM

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 42m42 minutes ago

Russell, Clarkson, Young, Randle and Mozgov to start. Walton says Deng gets the night off. Wants to evaluate the punch Young/Clarkson offer.

Deng gets the night out because he was seen with a girl from eroticmonkey.  I heard she was fine as hell, but thats just the rumor mill.

#130 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,025 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted October 21, 2016 - 04:24 AM

I was really encouraged by what we saw tonight, and aside from some lackluster screens set by Randle, was really proud of the way the team played tonight.

It's an exciting time to be a Laker fan. Don't give up any part of the young core to chase short term gains, that wouldn't actually lead to short term gains.

The Lakers are going to have a great year. D'Angelo Russell is going to be in the running for most improved player, possibly win it. 

The end game here is showing the league that we have an exciting young core with many peak physical years left in them, and they are only missing a few big pieces to get into championship contention.

We can draw a big unrestricted free agent without giving up any part of our young core. It's an exciting time to be a Lakers fan. I'm proud of the way they played tonight.

Just want to point out that EVERY team is a few big pieces away from championship contention

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users