Photo

Do you still have the fire? Are you ready for Laker Basketball 2016-17 ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 19, 2016 - 07:59 AM

Normally on that time of the year I always feel very enthusiastic about the new NBA Season most importantly the new LAKERS SEASON!

I dont know I still havent found my "Enthusiastic side" and I have been following the pre season of the Lakers now for weeks and the training camp too and media day of course but there is still no real fire inside me that burns, or a voice that tells me "ITS TIME FOR NEW LAKERS BASKETBALL!"

I barely watched the pre season games and just saw the highlights on youtube for like 8-9 minutes and thats about it..

Is it because of Kobes department? Is it because 20 years of the greatest nba career a lakers player can have ended and part of my life ended too in april of 2016 ? Or Is it because I have other stuff and things in my life and on my mind? I dont know..

But probably it is because of Kobe.. I just still have this mindset that I think that Kobe will be there wednesday next week and be in the starting lineup as we all were used to it and will give the rockets 30+ points..

But it is not like that and it never will be again..

All we and I have now are 19-25 year old kids who love the game of basketball and want to prove the league wrong ! I LIKE THAT! I LIKE IT ALOT! A 36 year old coach who can identify with our organisation and brings us the right mindset..

But in this whole package I still dont see my fire.. 

Maybe it will show up next week , maybe it will show up by tip off and when I switch on my nba league pass and be awake 4.30 am live from germany as I always was the last 14 years... MAYBE..

Am I the only one here left with that kind of feeling?

Cologne, Germany Baby! LAKERS FOR LIFE.  |   Add me Instagram: princealaddin90

#2 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,573 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted October 19, 2016 - 08:48 AM

There's the Manaro thread we've all been waiting for
  • DeeZee and lonlyamongus like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users