Mocker-in-Chief

• 5,874 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted July 10, 2016 - 11:26 AM

^

he could.

Dude is an amazing ACTOR

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Hockey stick growth curve for Randle, D'lo, Nance and Clarkson ASAP) 2. Miracle Trade (Lakers need a top 10 player...or maybe 2 to compete w bigboys) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Ingram and Zubac getting playing time and impacting games)

READY FOR SEASON!

#242 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight howard turned The Hawks into The Pigeons

• 8,480 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:The Ultimate Edition

Posted July 10, 2016 - 01:32 PM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

• 43,070 posts

Posted July 10, 2016 - 04:41 PM

So the Warriors have two or three open roster spots left? When are they signing David Lee & Ray Allen?

yo.

#244 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,071 posts

Posted July 10, 2016 - 07:36 PM

Jamie Foxx is a huge LeBron stan, FYI.

#245 DTIII™

DTIII™

“By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

• 5,535 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted August 05, 2016 - 04:49 PM

Lmao

CpHCwcTVYAE484_.jpg

• JEN and Mr Terrific like this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#246 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 5,874 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted August 05, 2016 - 04:56 PM

Nah.

Dude deserves to be in charge of his life decisions.

•     likes this

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Hockey stick growth curve for Randle, D'lo, Nance and Clarkson ASAP) 2. Miracle Trade (Lakers need a top 10 player...or maybe 2 to compete w bigboys) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Ingram and Zubac getting playing time and impacting games)

READY FOR SEASON!

• 43,070 posts

Posted August 05, 2016 - 08:40 PM

^ Still some amusement to be found in that though surely.

yo.

#248 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 24,074 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 06, 2016 - 01:40 PM

Call me crazy but I think GS needs to call up Miami and see if they are willing to trade Whiteside for Klay. GS has too much offense to the point where they now are seeing diminishing returns with KD. Add a legit center who can run the floor and that team in unstoppable. Klay just doesn't seem to be working out as a 3rd option too. shooting under 40% and his defense seems lacking as well. Put him at the #1 option and I think he will play better. I just don't see how GS will go far in the playoffs with Zaza as their rim protection. 

#249 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 6,314 posts

Posted November 07, 2016 - 07:22 AM

Nah, they won't do it this season unless Klay demands for it. But for sure Klay's body language is different. He is not even the 3rd option. Draymond is still getting his.

The problem was there since the beginning. You don't go into a season talking about sacrifices. That is not a team. That is bunch of mercenaries that look for their own head. Once the enemy cracks down that flank, they will run for their lives. There is no leadership whatsoever.

fXlFKv8.gif

#250 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 2,734 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 07, 2016 - 07:27 AM

Call me crazy but I think GS needs to call up Miami and see if they are willing to trade Whiteside for Klay. GS has too much offense to the point where they now are seeing diminishing returns with KD. Add a legit center who can run the floor and that team in unstoppable. Klay just doesn't seem to be working out as a 3rd option too. shooting under 40% and his defense seems lacking as well. Put him at the #1 option and I think he will play better. I just don't see how GS will go far in the playoffs with Zaza as their rim protection. 

Ugh...fine Warriors you twisted our arm you can have Moz and Swaggy for Klay haha jk

#251 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 12,383 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted November 07, 2016 - 08:53 AM

Nah, they won't do it this season unless Klay demands for it. But for sure Klay's body language is different. He is not even the 3rd option. Draymond is still getting his.

The problem was there since the beginning. You don't go into a season talking about sacrifices. That is not a team. That is bunch of mercenaries that look for their own head. Once the enemy cracks down that flank, they will run for their lives. There is no leadership whatsoever.

He's averaging basically the same number of shots that he was last season. He's just not hitting them. It's on him.

There's only one ball to go around so they're not gonna have as much movement and usage with Durant demanding the ball as much as he does.

I'm sure Kerr will figure it out. Their offense isn't the problem anyways. Having elite offensive firepower means that everyone collectively tones it down defensively and on the boards with the belief that you'll just outscore the opponent.

#252 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Sixth Man

• 4,036 posts
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 08, 2016 - 12:44 PM

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

#253 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight howard turned The Hawks into The Pigeons

• 8,480 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:The Ultimate Edition

Posted November 08, 2016 - 05:02 PM

Cavs will beat the Warriors 2 outta 3 times in the Finals every time.If the Warriors can beat by the Spurs

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users