Im assuming DLO and BI?

lol yeah that's what I meant
  • LACAS likes this

#3662 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 22,704 posts

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:39 AM

Dudes trolling doesn't even make sense anymore. The CBA stops us from SIGNING FREE AGENT STARS! This was a trade...a trade where we'd have to give of multiple young guys which is exactly what we've been saying. This situation just proved why his ideas didn't make any sense!

This is actually great for us. Now we have a legit shot at signing Cousins as long as the Pelicans suck lol.

Ya I mean if cousins and Davis don't work out in the paint I'd say we have a good shot

I personally started falling out of love with his game. I don't like how he thinks he's dirk nowitzki

At this point he's like a much better version of Randle. Cousins keeps himself outta the post.

What we need is a young pau gasol who goes in the post and is a willing passer and can still score from the post

That guy doesn't exist right now. So I'm just hoping we keep trying to win. And maybe we get that top 3 pick, maybe even the top pick. If that happens we have ammunition to really bring someone in. Then you can really package 2-3 of our prospects for something and keep the 2-3 best prospects we have

If we get fultz. You can package fultz, Randle and clarkson for butler

Or russell, Randle and clarkson for butler

Which solidifies the first 3 positions.

If we get picks 2 and 3 I'm calling Chicago immediately and saying here's pick 2-3, Randle and clarkson for butler

I think they take that tbh.

And then I go into next season with

Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ someone
Butler/ someone
Russell/ someone

Which I actually think performs pretty well. Maybe at that point you even resign Williams and young to keep our bench strong

Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ young
Butler/ young
Russell/ Williams

I just feel as though we are in a solid spot if we get the pick. Which with each passing game unfortunately we seem to be headed towards
Posted Image

#3663 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 846 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:45 AM

Would you guys rather have PG or Butler?

Founder and CEO, Beatt Productions, LLC

Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#3664 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,094 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:46 AM

Ya I mean if cousins and Davis don't work out in the paint I'd say we have a good shot

I personally started falling out of love with his game. I don't like how he thinks he's dirk nowitzki

At this point he's like a much better version of Randle. Cousins keeps himself outta the post.

What we need is a young pau gasol who goes in the post and is a willing passer and can still score from the post

That guy doesn't exist right now. So I'm just hoping we keep trying to win. And maybe we get that top 3 pick, maybe even the top pick. If that happens we have ammunition to really bring someone in. Then you can really package 2-3 of our prospects for something and keep the 2-3 best prospects we have

If we get picks 2 and 3 I'm calling Chicago immediately and saying here's pick 2-3, Randle and clarkson for butler

Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ someone
Butler/ someone
Russell/ someone

Which I actually think performs pretty well. Maybe at that point you even resign Williams and young to keep our bench strong

Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ young
Butler/ young
Russell/ Williams

I just feel as though we are in a solid spot if we get the pick. Which with each passing game unfortunately we seem to be headed towards

I agree with all this expect the trading Fultz part. If we land the number 1 pick we keep Fultz and send Russell ass to chicago.
  • LACAS likes this

#3665 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 1,413 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:1974
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:46 AM

PG

#3666 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,094 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:47 AM

I want PG. I think we can get him. We might have to give up 1 or 2 of the kids.

#3667 kidpolean

kidpolean

All-Star

• 6,751 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted February 20, 2017 - 09:53 AM

I agree with all this expect the trading Fultz part. If we land the number 1 pick we keep Fultz and send Russell ass to chicago.

I think that you need to go back and watch Russell in college. I really like Fultz as well but he could just as easily come in and struggle like Russell has. He needs floor spacing just as much, if not more than Russell does.

Edited by kidpolean, February 20, 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#3668 kidpolean

kidpolean

All-Star

• 6,751 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted February 20, 2017 - 10:02 AM

Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ someone
Butler/ someone
Russell/ someone
Zubac/ mosgov
Deng/ nance
Ingram/ young
Butler/ young
Russell/ Williams

why give up so much for a second option type player if the guy you want to eventually be your number 1 option is still developing? By the time we could compete, Butler will be 30 or older. He will probably be slowing down and possibly a 3rd option at that point.

#3669 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 24,681 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted February 20, 2017 - 12:42 PM

New thread

http://lakernation.c...ade-discussion/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users