#1081 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 507 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 12, 2017 - 03:21 AM

Lopez does make sense don't you think? I don't know if he demands a ton of money but for the right price he seems to be a good fit.

#1082 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,540 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted October 12, 2017 - 04:00 AM

Lopez does make sense don't you think? I don't know if he demands a ton of money but for the right price he seems to be a good fit.

Sure, he'd be a fine choice as a C. Might not break the bank either, considering the market.

But if the Lakers believe Lopez is a good fit to this team i think Boogie should be an ever better fit, because he's better than Lopez in literally ever aspect of the game.

• UKUGA likes this

#1083 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,839 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 12, 2017 - 08:35 AM

I dig Lopez. He isn't a head case like Cuzz. Cuzz is a better player though
  • GCMD, MaceWindu and LACAS like this

#1084 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,925 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 04:37 PM

Honestly, in a best-case scenario who do you see as our C going forward?

I'm not opposed to Cousins if we land LeBron.

Without LeBron, Cousins will dominate the offense and necessitate changing pretty much every piece.  Not to mention bringing in Cousins means we should not have Randle anywhere NEAR this roster.

Plus Luke isn't the most authoritative guy nor does he have a lot of cred.  Pretty worst case scenario if Cousins is our only haul.

If I had a choice of anyone in the league, Marc Gasol would be right up there.  I know it's not possible but that's the type of C that could really help us.

tenor.gif

#1085 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 943 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted October 13, 2017 - 02:47 PM

Ingram needs a lot of work. He needs to chill on trying to be the main scorer. Just gotta focus on defense and catch & shoot opportunities.

• GCMD and ChichoGarcy like this

#1086 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 5,999 posts

Posted October 13, 2017 - 10:24 PM

giphy.gif

• GCMD, K-Kris, manaro90 and 3 others like this

#1087 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,030 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted October 14, 2017 - 03:41 AM

Wow, that pass though

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#1088 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 507 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001

Posted October 16, 2017 - 01:55 AM

That's the BI i want to see. Rebound, push the ball, see what's happening with the defence react. I hate when he forces isoball. And it also reduces his productivity. Let the game come to him and we are good to go.

But this off-season i am concerned about his shooting for the first time. He used to miss but did not hesitated. But now he skips wide open shots and tries to post from almost 3. It's the worst and ineffective way to use your post-up moves. I don't care how much he misses, he has to shoot the ball the second he is open.

#1089 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 2,208 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted October 17, 2017 - 06:40 AM

BI simply needs to let the game come to him... having Lopez on the court will help Ingram out the most.

• GCMD likes this

#1090 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,925 posts

Posted October 17, 2017 - 10:35 PM

BI simply needs to let the game come to him... having Lopez on the court will help Ingram out the most.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kuzma and Ingram on the floor together.  I think that if Ingram played more "free" like Kuzma, his natural talents would blossom.

I want to see Ingram coming off screens more than playing Point Forward on the ball.  Set screens, pick & pop, run the floor, pass the ball up ahead.  He will be fine if he just let's go of the desire to be "Tha Man".

• bfc1125roy and LACAS like this

tenor.gif

#1091 LACAS

LACAS

Off The Bench

• 2,208 posts
  • Name:CAS
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing Kuzma and Ingram on the floor together.  I think that if Ingram played more "free" like Kuzma, his natural talents would blossom.

I want to see Ingram coming off screens more than playing Point Forward on the ball.  Set screens, pick & pop, run the floor, pass the ball up ahead.  He will be fine if he just let's go of the desire to be "Tha Man".

Yes sir, I think we have something special in BI, Kuz and Ball... just wait until they truly realize it and play up to it.

Agreed, BI needs to let go of the premature-juvenile desire and expectations to be "The Man" once he does the game will come to him.

• GCMD likes this

#1092 GCMD

GCMD

Legend

• 12,925 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

Yes sir, I think we have something special in BI, Kuz and Ball... just wait until they truly realize it and play up to it.

Agreed, BI needs to let go of the premature-juvenile desire and expectations to be "The Man" once he does the game will come to him.

Plus he has a guy on the team that is the archetypical forward for this offense.  If we have both BI and KK out there, teams will have a hard time stopping them both when they can do a lot of the same things.

IMHO, BI and KK should have a similar impact on each others game to Giannis and Jabari Parker.  If we can get these guys to play off each other in that way, very good things can happen for this young team and that's something I think LeBron would be excited about.

• LACAS likes this

tenor.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users