#1 goldrodd

goldrodd

Rookie

• 17 posts
  • Name:dwan fulwood
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted May 30, 2016 - 12:34 PM

Lakers should explore a trade with the Phoenix Suns for the #4 pick. If Boston passes on Heidl at # 3.  I would package # 32 pick 2016, Larry Nance Jr and Nick Young. Why do this. Because no top free agents appear headed to the Lakers and the draft appears to be the best way to get back to the top. Ingram would soften the blow of losing Nance sliding from 3 to 4 as needed while Heidl takes over from day 1 as the starting shooting guard. I like clarkson but Heidl is a better shooter from outside and ats as insurance against Clarkson free agent departure.

#2 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 6,177 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 30, 2016 - 01:08 PM

not gonna happen

9QBrl.gif

#3 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,229 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 30, 2016 - 02:40 PM

Topic #1) Draft Buddy Hield #1

Topic #2) Trade for the Greek Freak

Topic #3) This...

You're giving BasketballIQ a run for his money

• LakerGeezer likes this

#4 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 31, 2016 - 02:01 AM

Nick Young has $11 mill left on his deal (two years), that last year being a player option.  No team in the top 10 will trade their pick for a player like him.  Young can score, but he's a liability when you want him to do ANYTHING else, and he's not worth $5 mill a season anymore.

Larry Nance can be a decent role player down the road, but that's not for certain.

Lastly, as we all can see, the top two spots are for Simmons and Ingram...but the talent doesn't end there.  You may not get a superstar after those two, but you can get a pretty good player.  These lotto teams won't deal their picks to us unless we are willing to trade Russell, Clarkson or Randle...and I doubt we'll do that.

• LakerGeezer likes this

#5 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,406 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 31, 2016 - 09:12 AM

For real the guy named goldrodd / fulwood hasn't been banned yet?  I'd say that this is easily the most lopsided trade proposed in the 2 years I've been here but clearly this was not meant to be serious.    

• DaSmoothOperator likes this

#6 goldrodd

goldrodd

Rookie

• 17 posts
  • Name:dwan fulwood
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 01, 2016 - 05:29 PM

Talking about banning me for presenting a idea about a trade proposal. Really. Nothing beats a failure but a try. What if Phoenix is looking for a replacement for the Morris twins. Nick Young's  5 million a year contract is a bargain for a bench player that can score. So Phoenix gets a  young NBA proven powerforward , veteran scorer off the bench in Nick Young and the # 32 pick for a lottery pick ?????. Please explain to me how this deal is so lopsided. 

#7 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,564 posts

Posted June 07, 2016 - 12:16 AM

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users