• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 26,277 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 01, 2016 - 10:04 AM

Feels like every other battlefield to me. Not saying that's bad just saying. The old setting is the only thing new but it's not new either. It looks great no doubt. The flamethrower weapon should be fun. I couldn't see the enemy through the flames. Was cool. In BF is there a straight up "team death match"? Not the biggest fan of team arming disarming matches or team objective matches. I like it simple.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#22 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 02, 2016 - 03:07 PM

Feels like every other battlefield to me. Not saying that's bad just saying. The old setting is the only thing new but it's not new either. It looks great no doubt. The flamethrower weapon should be fun. I couldn't see the enemy through the flames. Was cool. In BF is there a straight up "team death match"? Not the biggest fan of team arming disarming matches or team objective matches. I like it simple.

You don't find this slower pace and more tactically? I know in BF4 when I would do conquest a lot of times I couldn't get more than 30 steps without an enemy being on me since every gun had such far range. In this most weapons are extremely hard to use at medium range, which makes the fire fights a lot more centered and controlled. Maybe since I always disliked how OP tanks were and how deadly a helicopter could be I just didn't like the mondern settings. The game feels a lot more grounded to me and much more skill based. I believe they actually made these changes so the game could be more competitive and strategical so it could be big on the esports scene.  I love how easy taking down a tank can be and how balanced the air planes are. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, September 02, 2016 - 03:10 PM.

• K-Kris likes this

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#23 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 5,873 posts

Posted September 06, 2016 - 05:34 AM

I didn't care for it at first but now I'm kind of hooked even if it's just 1 map.

Ended up pre-ordering it thinking the theme would be cool but it's just whatever lol.

It'll be nice to have a campaign set in WW1 as well.

#24 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,609 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted September 27, 2016 - 11:44 AM

EyMlHkX.jpg

#25 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts
  • Name:Jorge Negrete
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 18, 2016 - 08:38 PM

Early Enlister Edition got delivered early today. Kinda wanted to leave work early to come home and play lol.

I don't have PS+ currently, the 12 month one I last bought expired and I didn't buy it again because I only played a handful of times the last 3 or 4 months of it. Then purchased the 3 month one a few months after that and I played BF4 for like a week straight and didn't play again for like 2.5 months lol. Gonna need to get it again though to play this bad boy online.

Did play the campaign tho. Really fun. Played on Normal and I died a bunch. Like I've never died during a BF campaign lol. Playing the Aussie dudes campaign currently. Graphics are definitely nice. Smooth. Still getting used to predominantly semi-auto and bolt action weapons.

Definitely missing my 850 RPM F200 with the angled foregrip and coyote sight haha

#26 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,090 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 23, 2016 - 08:38 AM

Been playing this nonstop since Friday. The new mode Operations online is so much fun. It really feels like a war is going on. Only battlefield could capture something like this. You got to play this mode with some friends because it is uncontrolled chaos and need to have backup. 

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#27 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 5,764 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 24, 2016 - 12:43 PM

New to the Battlefield franchise, but I'm loving the game so far.

2div

#28 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts

Posted October 24, 2016 - 05:36 PM

Operations is definitely awesome.

Got acclimated real quick lol. Love the 32v32 especially. Had some heroic ass moments when it seemed like no one was pushing up to cap one of the initial points on the desert level.

Still just level 3 getting used to the new unlock and battle pack system work. Have played as assault almost exclusively.

Going to play more in a bit.

The one thing that's frustrating me a lot so far is the long load times.

#29 GenkiSushi

GenkiSushi

Rookie

• 824 posts

Posted November 05, 2016 - 11:55 AM

I did not buy the game even after trying it on beta. I thought BF4 was better. But I needed another game to switch with the new gears of war. Now I am enjoying the game except for the long load times and those over-powered shotguns that can one-hit you from medium range. I just hope they'd fix those and the laggy/delayed interaction with the menu too.

• ace™ likes this

#30 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts

Posted November 06, 2016 - 06:16 PM

20v20 Operations is best. Played about 4 matches worth of that today and it's a bit less chaotic. Had more fun.

Have switched it up to mainly medic since launch too. The Selbstlader is soo money. The stock or the one with the optic. Doesn't matter. Fun to use too. Waiting a split second in between shots makes a world of a difference. When you take your time the accuracy is great.

Hope they fix the long loading time soon with the next patch. That's frustrating. Also noticed how the menu lags. Fix that too. Haven't really had too many issues with the shotguns personally, but today did have a match where the same dude killed me 4 times in a row with the model 10.

When I finally got him back, a tea bag ensued, of course.

Have had a bunch of fun playing this though.
  • GenkiSushi likes this

#31 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts

Posted December 11, 2016 - 05:03 PM

Finally unlocked the Hellriegel 1915 last night for the Assault class, that's the level 10 and final unlock for the class.

Definitely fun to use and super effective.

Currently at 1.63 K/D, which is better than I did in Battlefield 3(1.43) but worse than Battlefield 4(1.93).

It's improving with every session though. Still play mostly Operations. It's so god damn fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users