Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics - Sunday 4/3/16 6:30pm

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Ventiquattro

Ventiquattro

All-Star

• 6,559 posts

Posted April 03, 2016 - 07:59 PM

Kobe : only 2 shots off and zero airballs. Probably one of the best games shooting wise this year lol.

#62 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,264 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted April 03, 2016 - 08:01 PM

Great game by Kobe. Good one by Randle/Black/Marcelo and [expletive]ty one by the backcourt. Clarkson's defense is Harden type. Whats worse is that he's trying on that end. Gotta work on principles defensively this summer. Lakers cant afford having below average defenders backcourt while not so great offensively. I know its their 1st and second year but still. The faster they learn the better position the Lakers are in.

Exactly my sentiment

#63 Rad

Rad

• 1,802 posts

Posted April 03, 2016 - 08:13 PM

Hes the one who is willing this team to victory, i have no complain on him taking those 3s.. Dont get this comment

So you have no issue with him chucking up a 3 from an outlet pass he receives on the wing, when he could have easily pump faked and drove to the basket for an easier 2 point shot making it 105-102? Ok.

#64 M.X.M.

M.X.M.

@WeCarpeDiem

• 3,855 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted April 03, 2016 - 08:16 PM

So you have no issue with him chucking up a 3 from an outlet pass he receives on the wing, when he could have easily pump faked and drove to the basket for an easier 2 point shot making it 105-102? Ok.

what was the time on the clock?

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

#65 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,596 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted April 03, 2016 - 09:49 PM

Was Nick even at the game? I haven't been paying attention lately.

#66 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,062 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted April 04, 2016 - 04:09 AM

Anyone feeling its better to just catch the highlights on twc or nba tv and watch other games or do something else when lakers are on....Season is and has been over for 40 games, maybe more.

I will for sure watch every minute of 4/13 and hope all the kobe tributes the lakers do are televised in their entirety for those of us around the country who will smile and cry as we relive one of the all time greats we can call our own.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#67 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight got traded for the ends of the white๐Ÿž& an ๐ŸŠ

• 8,741 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted April 04, 2016 - 01:15 PM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#68 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,487 posts

Posted April 04, 2016 - 01:21 PM

IT is great. Even shouted Kobe (shoes, technically) out during the postgame interview after they beat Golden State.

Would've been interesting if we signed him, but I'm perfectly content with where our backcourt is at now as opposed to IT and some question marks.

Edited by Massacre, April 04, 2016 - 01:22 PM.

#69 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Sixth Man

• 3,326 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted April 04, 2016 - 07:04 PM

IT is great. Even shouted Kobe (shoes, technically) out during the postgame interview after they beat Golden State.

Would've been interesting if we signed him, but I'm perfectly content with where our backcourt is at now as opposed to IT and some question marks.

I like Isaiah at the 1 and Russell at the 2 more than I like Russell and Clarkson.

#70 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,777 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 04, 2016 - 07:50 PM

Not to mention, depending on the style of the team, you could bring IT off the bench too.

He'd consistently torch opposing benches unlike the inconsistencies of Young and Lou (Lou can at least draw calls however). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users