#1 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 15, 2016 - 10:08 AM

Discuss March Madness here. Who's your Final Four? Champ?

#2 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 7,129 posts

Posted March 18, 2016 - 03:58 AM

I'm going with Kansas for the title.

Other picks for Final 4: Duke, UNC, Utah

fXlFKv8.gif

#3 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,244 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 18, 2016 - 10:59 AM

i got Kansas and UNC and UNC coming out on top.. Brice Johnson has been killing it. His energy has been atmospheric.

• Majesty likes this

#4 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,086 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted March 18, 2016 - 11:43 AM

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

• Majesty likes this

#5 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 18, 2016 - 11:17 PM

This Kansas team is much different than each of those since 2008 (the year we won it all). We are finally coming in hot, and with consistency. That's 15 straight wins.

I'm just really proud of the Jayhawks, though. We won our 12th-consecutive Big 12 regular season title. I'm not sure if any other team, besides UCLA, has had a better conference run than us in NCAA history.

UConn is on deck.

#6 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted March 19, 2016 - 09:15 AM

These upsets have been insane. College ball is unwatchable imo, but I'm always hooked on tournament play.

#7 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 19, 2016 - 01:27 PM

Yeah, upsets are always fun. The best part about college ball is tourney time, obviously, but what's so unique is that you find yourself hooked. You end up watching every game you can, because unlike any other sport, you can get to where you have interest in every single team. Fill out a bracket, and suddenly, you're watching two teams that 1) have nothing to do with your favorite team, at all, and 2) that you may have never seen play before.

Michigan State losing created a huge conflict for me, lol. I wanted them to win for my bracket (I have them going against KU in the championship game), but I wanted them to lose because I feel they were one of the teams that could really challenge us for the title this year.

#8 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 19, 2016 - 09:48 PM

Saw a bit of struggle in that UNC/Providence game, until foul trouble started to swing things into UNC's favor. Indiana could create a mess for UNC next round.

I'm pretty disappointed in Kentucky. I had them beating UNC and advancing to the Final Four.

Kansas did pretty damn good against UConn, when you consider Ellis and Graham both getting injured, but we did grow complacent after we went up by 24 in the first half. We won't be able to do that against a team like Villanova or Oklahoma.
  • Majesty likes this

• 43,104 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 11:09 AM

Kris Dunn looked great yesterday, but clearly needed more help. His running mate fouling out so early and foolishly didn't help matters either. Completely stopped any momentum they might've had going forward.

That Brice Johnson though sure has a motor on him. Endless energy and bounce and he just about wants to try and dunk everything. Impressive touch from the line as well.

yo.

#10 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 11:47 AM

Kris Dunn looked great yesterday, but clearly needed more help. His running mate fouling out so early and foolishly didn't help matters either. Completely stopped any momentum they might've had going forward.

That Brice Johnson though sure has a motor on him. Endless energy and bounce and he just about wants to try and dunk everything. Impressive touch from the line as well.

DraftExpress has Johnson at #30, but I don't see why he couldn't be a lotto pick.  I think that, once he hits the pre-draft workouts, he'll be able to change everyone's mind.

•     and Majesty like this

#11 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,244 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 01:39 PM

Once I saw Brice stick it to Brandon Ingram when the two played, I started thinking, he will be a stud in the league. Hustle, energy and has a nose for the game.

#12 Jackson

Jackson

Hall Of Fame

• 9,490 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 20, 2016 - 01:55 PM

Let's see if Hawaii can beat Maryland...

• 43,104 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 02:02 PM

What a crappy way for SFAustin to lose. Random lucky ass tip by ND and some dude, who never plays.

yo.

#14 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 02:06 PM

Everyone knows who Thomas Walkup is now.

#15 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 53,163 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 20, 2016 - 02:08 PM

DraftExpress has Johnson at #30, but I don't see why he couldn't be a lotto pick. I think that, once he hits the pre-draft workouts, he'll be able to change everyone's mind.

Sadly people hold Brice's height against him. If he was 6'10 he'd be going top 5.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

• 43,104 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 02:47 PM

Isn't Aaron Gordon 6'9 as well? Wasn't Shawn Marion?

yo.

#17 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Legend

• 10,244 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 03:33 PM

I don't think height has to do with it. His age though, maybe. He is an energy guy than leaves it on the court

#18 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 04:03 PM

The starting SG for Hawaii is from my high school, younger brother of one of my friends; Valdes. Dude played for my rec league team for a game last year and was an absolute beast lol.

#19 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 07:16 PM

That Texas A&M comeback was probably one of the best I've seen in college basketball.  They were down 12 with 41 seconds left, pressed Northern Iowa and it completely destroyed them...turned them into a rec league team.  Those guards didn't have the experience or the abilities to avoid those traps.

Also, Koenig hit a Kobe-like game winner for Wisconsin.  He curled around the perimeter, to the corner, and buried a fadeaway three to win it at the buzzer.  Madness.

#20 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,137 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 07:23 PM

Biggest collapse I've ever seen. I've seen middle school teams handle presses better than NIU did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users