2 replies to this topic

#1 I still miss OTR

I still miss OTR

└ABenchOnA?UEST

• 170 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Devean George

Posted February 09, 2016 - 02:43 PM

YONKERS, New York (WABC) --

First responders helped bring Rapper DMX back to life after he was found lifeless in Westchester County. Lt. McCormack with the Yonkers Police Department said police got a call at 6:22 p.m. Monday, for a man who was unconscious.

When first responders got there, they said the man, later identified as DMX, was not breathing and had no pulse. They began chest compressions and administered oxygen. He started to breathe slowly on his own.

DMX then became semi-conscious and was taken to the hospital. He has since made a full recovery. DMX's attorney, Murray Richman, confirmed to Eyewitness News that his client, Earl Simmons (DMX's legal name), was the person saved by first responders in Yonkers. Richman said Simmons is at home and is "fine." He said Simmons had an asthma attack and this incident had nothing to do with drugs.

http://abc7ny.com/en...onders/1193560/

"Heroes come and go, but Legends live forever..."

hz9dnEm.png

facebook.com/BenchOnAQuest

#2 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

dwight got traded for the ends of the white🍞& an 🍊

• 8,724 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Blimey!

Posted February 09, 2016 - 05:50 PM

glad they found him before the Crack of dawn

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,299 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 09, 2016 - 11:06 PM

I remember back when MTV had a show called "Diary" and they did one on DMX and he went out and did a performance, and then when he was done he ran backstage and was breathing hard and they showed him taking his inhaler.  I leveled with him, because I too suffered from asthma and played basketball, so I knew what it feels like to 'need' that inhaler at those moments.

Asthma kills, and it can be very devastating.  I am very happy they found him.

People that use the opportunity to make jokes, and dismiss asthma, and all that other stuff have no clue how devastating it can be.  Take it from someone who suffered from it as a child and was on some of those new inhalers when they first were trying them out to the extent they were and had to wake up every day using a nebulizer while laying in bed for 10-15 minutes before getting up to go to school and has had attacks so hard that even after taking the inhaler it is hard to put on your clothes for the day...  It will kill you if you are not careful when an attack comes out of nowhere and they can be incapacitating and devastating.

I am glad he is alright. 

• pkflyers, JEN and K-Kris like this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users