“By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

• 5,534 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted February 07, 2016 - 07:56 PM

Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos!

EyMlHkX.jpg

• 43,067 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 07:58 PM

It was a great clean game on both sides with plenty of memorable plays. Donald Trump couldn't be any more wrong.
  • PhillyLaker24 likes this

yo.

#25 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Starter

• 5,544 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:00 PM

That was a great game...

Clash of two amazing defensive systems compiled alongside many great defensive players on each side.

Coudn't be happier for Peyton Manning, but as a 49ers fan, I'm glad Vernon Davis got a ring.

#26 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,575 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:06 PM

Peyton sucked balls, but the defense came through. Congrats.

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 43,067 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:07 PM

Peyton's performance was Dilferesque.

Budweiser wants to send him 50 cases right now for the mention. Disney ftl.

yo.

#28 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,132 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:21 PM

Good for Peyton. Cam will have more chances. Boring game though save for Von Miller.

#29 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 5,736 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:45 PM

The two teams broke the super bowl record for total sacks, had a total of 6 TOs with 3 additional fumbles that weren't recovered for TOs and this was boring?

This game was a defensive war. OG smash mouth football.
  • Draztik and PhillyLaker24 like this

2div

#30 Wilt Chamberneezy

Wilt Chamberneezy

Rookie

• 772 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq, Kobe, Fisher,Fox, Horry

Posted February 07, 2016 - 09:13 PM

A legend riding off into the sunset

#31 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Starter

• 5,132 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 07, 2016 - 09:17 PM

The two teams broke the super bowl record for total sacks, had a total of 6 TOs with 3 additional fumbles that weren't recovered for TOs and this was boring?

It was a regular season game. Nothing made your ears perk up in the 4th. Sacks were nice, but it was nothing special.
  • Busty Bluth,     and PuigNotLate like this

• 43,067 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 09:31 PM

So many memorable sacks and turnovers that we shall never forget.

yo.

#33 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 25,728 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 07, 2016 - 10:23 PM

Yes boring. Punts to me aren't memorable. The strip sack for TD is all anyone will remember outside of manning. Nice of Peyton to answer the question both times the exact same way😐Welcome to the Rams papa john.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#34 Jackson

Jackson

Hall Of Fame

• 9,370 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted February 07, 2016 - 10:56 PM

broncosssssssss

#35 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 24,062 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted February 07, 2016 - 11:13 PM

I have never seen so many dropped passes, pathetic wrs really choked the most

• 43,067 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 11:23 PM

First reviewed call of the game was absolutely horrendous as well and led to an early and ultimately crucial score. Hard to fathom how the refs could still miss a call like that on the biggest stage with everyone watching. Travesty.

yo.

#37 Jackson

Jackson

Hall Of Fame

• 9,370 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 11:32 PM

It was a regular season game. Nothing made your ears perk up in the 4th. Sacks were nice, but it was nothing special.

It was a great game because:

1. The Panthers were heavily favored with 80% of the bets being placed on the Panthers.

2. The Broncos SMASHED. I mean SMASHED the "best" team in the NFL whose offense had so many weapons and was thrashing teams left and right. This is the same team that destroyed the Seahawks in the first half.

3. The Broncos won despite no QB.

4. The Broncos hits were brutal. I've never seen a team hit as hard as they did.

Sure there were no big offensive plays, but this was a defensive fest and true football fans that care about both sides of the field will appreciate this game.

Big credit to the Panthers defense as well.

#38 Jackson

Jackson

Hall Of Fame

• 9,370 posts

Posted February 07, 2016 - 11:36 PM

First reviewed call of the game was absolutely horrendous as well and led to an early and ultimately crucial score. Hard to fathom how the refs could still miss a call like that on the biggest stage with everyone watching. Travesty.

The ball was moving in his arms.
Even though his hand was under the football, something hit it to cause the ball to bobble in his arms meaning he didn't have full control throughout the way. I don't know. The NFL rules for what a catch is - is absolutely wack.

But the Panthers still had numerous chances. They dabbed, gleamed, smiled, and were giddy these past 2 weeks. The real men showed up today and took what was theirs. Shame on Cam for taking the Broncos lightly. If the Broncos rush was wrecking Brady who RELEASES the ball in less than 2 seconds, what makes you think they wouldn't find a way to do the same to you, Cam? I felt bad for the entire Panthers team except for Cam Newton.

Edited by Jackson, February 07, 2016 - 11:37 PM.

#39 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,647 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted February 08, 2016 - 06:29 AM

It was an ok game.

Cam Newton being a sore loser is what's memorable though.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#40 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,073 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 08, 2016 - 08:11 AM

It was a great game! lol

I'm not just saying this because my team won, but that is what real football is. People are too damn used to the spread offense and 5 yard dump passes every play. People want to see 35-28 championship games, go watch college football where defense isn't a real thing. This is grown man football, felt like I was watching a game from the 80's and I loved every minute of it. 

Football is a game of chess, each yard is suppose to be a struggle. Fans have fallen in love with college football being played in the NFL, I long for the days where teams go back to totting the rock on the ground for 300+ times a season and playing smash mouth defense. The game was separated by no more than 8 points for most of it, and because of that every big play that happened was a huge deal and a big moment, that is what football is suppose to be. A score is suppose to be a big deal this is football not basketball, this is why I have no problem with players celebrating on td's, they are suppose to be HARD to score. 

This defense can be back in full next year, I think Elway keeps them together at all cost. We will have Clady back next year and will use our pick on an Oline men. We are gonna be an ole fashion team next year and that is how you win in the playoffs CONSISTENTLY. I don't wanna use the word dynasty because when you have such a big question at QB anything can happen, but we are built for the playoffs. Most <7 point wins in NFL history for a season this year, smash mouth football is what I LOVE watching. I found us almost boring to watch two years ago with the best offense ever, this year every game I watched was a thriller by the Broncos. 

Said it at the start of the year, this is the best we have been since Manning has been in Denver. Defense wins chips, top defense is now 10-2 in the Superbowl this is no longer a correlation this is causation.  Gonna be celebrating this all summer, especially since the Lakers aren't gonna give me much to cheer about for these next few months ahah. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, February 08, 2016 - 08:26 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users