Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 06, 2015 - 10:48 PM

Just a quick FYI...

I've moved the Kobe, Clarkson, and Russell topics over to the Player Evaluation forum...which is right underneath Lakers Talk.  It shouldn't be difficult to navigate.  Given that we generate a lot of topics and discussion out of Lakers Talk, it only makes sense for us to separate individual player discussion from it.

Also, to generate interest elsewhere, I've also created a tournament to determine the 50 greatest NBA players of all time, according to LN.  Please participate, so we can come up with an article and put it on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks guys.

#2 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,538 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 14, 2015 - 10:57 AM

Any way we can make an exception for the Kobe thread back to Lakers Talk until the end of the season?

It just hasn't generated as much discussion there. And considering it's his last year, I feel it should be in Lakers Talk. Maybe we can combine the "Dear Basketball" sticky into the first post of Kobe thread giving credit to the user that posted it if cluttering is an issue?

Otherwise, I agree with the other moves. No need for a thread for each of our players cluttering the main page, especially when there's a Player Evaluation forum.

#3 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,274 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 16, 2015 - 11:00 PM

I did forget to reply back in here, but the Kobe topic is back in Lakers Talk.

• Clutch Factor likes this

#4 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

Hall Of Fame

• 9,538 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 17, 2015 - 09:30 AM

Thanks, RD!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users