#101 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,370 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 27, 2016 - 09:35 AM

I don't think Klay or Draymond are role players.  They're both important to what GS does but gun to my head I'd say Klay is more expendable.  And it's more about circumstance than talent; I really like Klay's game.  At the end of the day it's a team sport.   

#102 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,139 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 28, 2016 - 07:29 PM

Draymond Green is the most important piece to them going small and being to either thrash traditional lineups or force teams out of their comfort zone.  OKC with KD and Ibaka might be the only teams that can match up with them.  The problem is OKC doesn't have good support players to go with KD and Russ during crunch time.  Their support guys are way too 1 dimensional unlike GSW.   Iggy is effective on both sides of the rock, Dray both sides, Livingston both sides.  Morrow can only spot up,  Roberson can't shoot worth a [expletive] and none of the bigs are going to be on the floor vs that lineup of death.  This is why teams are going to have to outside of the box to beat them.  OKC has the foundation but they need to fill the holes.  

I could see this series going 7 games if they make the right choices late in the game vs GSW.  

• Jackson likes this

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#103 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted February 29, 2016 - 04:38 AM

I could see it going 4 or 5 too.

btw if Curry, Westbrook and Durant have another gear they are saving for the playoffs....holyf@#& will that be some chit to see!

Edited by kball, February 29, 2016 - 04:40 AM.

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clippers, doc rivers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users