TheJMan24

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Name:Jamie Cox
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Kareem/Worthy

Posted November 16, 2015 - 08:25 AM

Hey Guys

I have recently purchased Apple TV & an NBA League Pass so for the first time ever here in England, i'm able to watch all our games!!!! Shame it's when we're now pretty poor but i dont care as its just awesome to be able to see the Lakers in action...i've got up for every single game so far to watch them live at times ranging from midnight to 3.30am apart from last night when we actually got a win!!!!! Cant wait to get home & watch it tonight after work on demand!!

Anyway, as Youtube is on Apple TV i've been looking for old games to watch - from the 80's as well as the Kobe era. Just wondering if anyone that has old videos or DVD's of our games are able to upload them onto Youtube so I can watch us when we were great!!! Found a few Showtime games v the Celtics and Pistons thus far & its great to see them but there doesnt seem to be as many from the Kobe/Shaq era so if anyone can help here it would be much appreciated.

Go Lakers!!!

#2 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 25,737 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 16, 2015 - 09:18 AM

That sucks. On NHL gamecenter you can watch old games. It was so old it was black and white.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#3 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 5,883 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 18, 2015 - 03:40 AM

NBA TV a couple months back replayed all of the laker finals clinching games of the 2000's during one week.

Can't recall why they did that, maybe Kobe's bday or to honor Kobe's upcoming 20th season. Still haven't rewatched them, but yeah, it'll be good to see Shaq/Kobe playing again. My hunch is they will put a game package together again once Kobe retires and run it in the offseason for us all to enjoy and remember.

btw I never tire of seeing that Kobe lob to shaq in game 7 v Portland of wc back in 2000. My 2nd favorite laker play ever behind Magi's hook in 87.

Good luck

Praying for  1. Youngsters Ballin (Hockey stick growth curve for Randle, D'lo, Nance and Clarkson ASAP) 2. Miracle Trade (Lakers need a top 10 player...or maybe 2 to compete w bigboys) 3. Kick Ass Rooks (Ingram and Zubac getting playing time and impacting games)

READY FOR SEASON!

#4 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 14,453 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 27, 2015 - 06:17 PM

I have two boxes of old Laker games VHS tapes if anyone lives near me and wants to take 'em.  Way too much money to ship 'em anywhere.

They're all games from the early '90s up until around '96 or '97.  Shaq's first game, Kobe's first game, all that kinda stuff.  There are a couple All-Star games as well, I just can't recall exactly which ones.  Commercials are still there on some too.  I just really don't want to go through and edit them down or transfer them. Probably about 100 tapes total with 1 or 2 games on each tape.

So if anyone want's 'em, you're welcome to have 'em for free.  Just let me know if you edit or transfer any, I may take a digital copy from ya in return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users