• Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted October 29, 2015 - 07:19 AM

LOL I love overreaction threads lol

• Majesty likes this

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#22 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,522 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 05:07 PM

Thon Maker

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#23 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 3,302 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted October 30, 2015 - 06:43 AM

281c0afc347eda8fc361067c87bb2cfd.jpg
  • HQLLYWQQD likes this
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#24 Ring Chaser

Ring Chaser

The Innovators

• 1,715 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Lonzo "ZO2" Ball

Posted October 30, 2015 - 06:51 AM

Bruh.

281c0afc347eda8fc361067c87bb2cfd.jpg

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick" - Earvin Magic Johnson

#25 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 3,302 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted October 30, 2015 - 10:15 AM

Scott is probably the best tank commander in the NBA
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#26 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,152 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted October 30, 2015 - 10:58 AM

Another really winnable game tonight. Let's see if this tank can be stopped.

#27 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,232 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted October 30, 2015 - 11:04 AM

tanking is lossing on purpose, 

we don't have any first round picks this year, so tanking is out of question, we just plain suck.

Byron can't pull jack out of his six.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#28 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,152 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 11:26 AM

tanking is lossing on purpose, 

we don't have any first round picks this year, so tanking is out of question, we just plain suck.

Byron can't pull jack out of his six.  

We have one. It's just top 3 protected.

#29 lonlyamongus

lonlyamongus

Off The Bench

• 2,232 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Eddie Jones, Kobe

Posted October 30, 2015 - 11:46 AM

We have one. It's just top 3 protected.

oh god, i see another 16-66 record coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There no pure haters or pure fans.  It's just the ignorant and the observant.  The pure haters and pure fans are the ignorant, while the rest are the less observant or the more observant. 

#30 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

Superstar

• 7,150 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 30, 2015 - 11:55 AM

Well then...

Ben Simmons on Snapchat: "You can catch me on the Lakers next year"

https://cdn.streamab.../webm/724q.webm

Edited by lakers1o1, October 30, 2015 - 12:01 PM.

• flota and Ring Chaser like this

#31 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,152 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:11 PM

Well then...

Ben Simmons on Snapchat: "You can catch me on the Lakers next year"

https://cdn.streamab.../webm/724q.webm

And so it begins...

• LakeShow1o1 and flota like this

#32 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:27 PM

Stop playing and get him here by any means necessary.

#33 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:27 PM

You would need "Cavaliers" luck to land him.  As in jumping from 10th or 12th in the draft to 1st. 

It's a crap shot.  So I wouldn't depend on it or you'll just wind up let down when our pick goes to Philly at 10th. 

The only way this Lakers team became the worst team in the league would be if we suffered a slew of injuries and some of our main talent was out for a year again. 

I DOUBT any actual Lakers fan WANTS that to happen just to get Ben Simmons.   If you do then you need help or to switch jerseys. 

Edited by Majesty, October 30, 2015 - 12:29 PM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#34 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,152 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:34 PM

I DOUBT any actual Lakers fan WANTS that to happen just to get Ben Simmons.   If you do then you need help or to switch jerseys. 

No Lakers fan wants to tank and we all hate losing.But it's forced upon us. Byron Scott literally threw the game away vs the Wolves. His coaching decisions + rotation errors were something a Highschool JV coach wouldn't commit. I'm still giving him 10 games before I consider it a wrap.

It's sad because I really thought we could've been above .500 after 10 games before the schedule gets harder.

• flota likes this

#35 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:38 PM

No Lakers fan wants to tank and we all hate losing.But it's forced upon us. Byron Scott literally threw the game away vs the Wolves. His coaching decisions + rotation errors were something a Highschool JV coach wouldn't commit. I'm still giving him 10 games before I consider it a wrap.

It's sad because I really thought we could've been above .500 after 10 games before the schedule gets harder.

And giving up an entire season after one game speaks volumes. 

This team is better than last years team and last yuears team had all the 'tank heads' crying about us being too good to be the worst team.

Now the Lakers add Lou Williams, Roy Hibbert and Huertas and are actually going to approach Kobe's minutes intelligently as well as having Randle, a 2nd year Clarkson and Russell and they think we're gonna fall to worst team in the West? 

The pipe dream "best case" scenario if someone wanted Simmons would be the Lakers winning 45 games, missing the playoffs and somehow landing the 1st pick :D   unlikely. 

But to actually BE the worst team in the league, or bottom 3, it'd take the Lakers getting hurt again, NO ONE that's a Lakers fan wants that.  Regardless on if you gave up on an entire 82 game season after the first game. 

Edited by Majesty, October 30, 2015 - 12:39 PM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#36 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 24,241 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:52 PM

the pro tankers are being unrealistic base on the talent alone.We don't have Boozer and Sacre as our frontcourt and Wesley Johnson as our starting SF.  This years roster far exceeds last years and it's not even close. Also, they are teams who are way worse than us in the East and the pick is projected top 3. I don't see it happening, maybe if it's a projected top 10, but it's not. 

• Majesty and flota like this

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#37 Ring Chaser

Ring Chaser

The Innovators

• 1,715 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Lonzo "ZO2" Ball

Posted October 30, 2015 - 01:01 PM

Sit Kobe for the rest of the season, let all the rookies start, secure that top 3 pick. 

#Tank4Simmons

• flota likes this

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick" - Earvin Magic Johnson

#38 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,152 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 02:13 PM

And giving up an entire season after one game speaks volumes. 

This team is better than last years team and last yuears team had all the 'tank heads' crying about us being too good to be the worst team.

Now the Lakers add Lou Williams, Roy Hibbert and Huertas and are actually going to approach Kobe's minutes intelligently as well as having Randle, a 2nd year Clarkson and Russell and they think we're gonna fall to worst team in the West? 

The pipe dream "best case" scenario if someone wanted Simmons would be the Lakers winning 45 games, missing the playoffs and somehow landing the 1st pick :D   unlikely. 

But to actually BE the worst team in the league, or bottom 3, it'd take the Lakers getting hurt again, NO ONE that's a Lakers fan wants that.  Regardless on if you gave up on an entire 82 game season after the first game. 

Every year you say "This year we have more talent than last year", "No way we will be as bad as last year", "So and so is better than so and so, so we will win so and so more games".

Yet you turn away the facts that we've had 2 coaches who could not coach this team properly, an incompetent front office with no plan, and a team full of rookies and washed up players.

Edited by Jackson, October 30, 2015 - 02:14 PM.

• Icker and flota like this

#39 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 04:07 PM

Every year you say "This year we have more talent than last year", "No way we will be as bad as last year", "So and so is better than so and so, so we will win so and so more games".

Yet you turn away the facts that we've had 2 coaches who could not coach this team properly, an incompetent front office with no plan, and a team full of rookies and washed up players.

You can always assume like Boozer, Johnson, Lin, Hill  

Are better than 

Williams, Randle, Hibbert and Kobe.   

But you'll be in the minority. 

Edited by Majesty, October 30, 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#40 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

Superstar

• 7,230 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted October 30, 2015 - 04:25 PM

Imo I seriously think we can def be a top 3 worst team. There is no one who we are better than in the east except for 76ers. Knicks and magic have a chance to make the playoffs this year and will have more than 28-30 wins in the east, and in the west Only team that was worse than us was t wolves and they are improving. Def don't mind lakers taking a chance to grab Bill Simmons at least it shows us what the hell they want to do. With a guy like Simmons we not only have a bright future but we don't go on this long long halt from playoffs, and free agents will look at us because people would love to play with the skillset of Simmons because his game reminds you of Lebron. Reason why a lot of players went and followed Lebron because of his skillset of sharing the ball. I'm not surprised he said that at all he wants to play for us because he always talked about the lakers plus he is a friend of Russell and former teammate in high school. He also said that he has always worn gold and purple. Montverde and LSU

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, October 30, 2015 - 05:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users