Photo

FanDuel, Draft Kings other Daily Fantasy...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 254 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 28, 2015 - 12:02 PM

Anyone play?  Figured this could be a good place to possibly talk strategy who's in/out.  Talk about successes or failures...

#2 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,153 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 28, 2015 - 01:11 PM

I played Fanduel for the first time yesterday, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to pick players especially a night like today when there is so many games. I'm still not sure who to pick today.

Edited by Nego, October 28, 2015 - 01:11 PM.

Posted Image

#3 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 254 posts

Posted October 28, 2015 - 01:29 PM

I mostly play football on FanDuel.  Tried basketball for the first time last night, granted only 3 games. I agree with so many teams playing you could go 100's of different directions as far as what players to choose.

#4 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,111 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 28, 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hurry up and get your play time in because it is only a matter of time until this becomes illegal.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#5 wvlaker

wvlaker

Rookie

• 216 posts
  • Fan Since:8 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 28, 2015 - 02:19 PM

I've got two teams in the $400K Sharpshooter on DraftKings tonight. Only $3 per team. NFL is easier IMO even though I don't follow it nearly as closely as the NBA. I wouldn't recommend anyone put large amounts of cash on these sites unless you're a pro. Like seriously. No matter how much you follow the game. The people consistently making money are professionals. Everyone else, self included, is just hoping to get lucky. 

hey 

#6 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 254 posts

Posted October 28, 2015 - 02:58 PM

I find the H2H and 50/50 games under $10 are full of a lot of average players (good chances of winning)...  Once you get to $25 or $50 and higher games, the pros are all lurking there. No matter how good you think you are, these players are making a living off of playing multiple entries. 

• wvlaker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users