27 replies to this topic

#21 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,440 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted December 04, 2015 - 04:32 PM

as expected, i've barely found time to touch my ps4 yet....

have a mandatory 16 paid days off at the end of the year though so i should finally be able to squeeze in some gameplay

stop being such a grown man and play video games!

I'm cheap and waiting for it to have another price drop next year

• Game likes this

ap1.png

#22 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 25, 2015 - 12:46 AM

finally getting into this game a little now that I have all this time off...this game is deep as hell...incredibly well done so far

Posted Image

#23 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 25, 2015 - 06:52 PM

^^^ Yea I am in the same boat, the game is massive. I have free time now since I am on break, but still feel like there is too much to do lol

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#24 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 25, 2015 - 07:05 PM

yea, you could sit there for an hour at your base and not even do a mission, haha...love the game so far though, can tell I'm going to sink a lot if time into it eventually, who knows if I'll every get to batman at this rate
  • androsays likes this

Posted Image

#25 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 02:58 PM

anyone else actually playing the campaign?

several hours in and i'm only at 7% done...haha, sooo much to do in this game aside from the main missions...i've been completing a lot of the side missions, seems to help your team/base/equipment out a lot

just heard over the radio about the sniper "quiet"...heard about the character before the game was released...scantily clad sniper chick that can't talke and goes on missions with you apparently...guess i'll get to pick her up soon

Posted Image

#26 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 29, 2015 - 10:06 AM

anyone else actually playing the campaign?

several hours in and i'm only at 7% done...haha, sooo much to do in this game aside from the main missions...i've been completing a lot of the side missions, seems to help your team/base/equipment out a lot

just heard over the radio about the sniper "quiet"...heard about the character before the game was released...scantily clad sniper chick that can't talke and goes on missions with you apparently...guess i'll get to pick her up soon

I have been playing for a while and are at about main mission 17 I think. And Quiet is an ok companion but I think hands down D-dog is the best companion, he marks enemy in the area as you move through it, really makes infiltration easier and helps you stay stealthy for the missions. However, if that isn't how you play Quiet can be of use as she can one by one take the guys down at an outpost, the problem is it will take a while to get her the suppressed sniper rifle and until then every time you give her the order to kill the whole outpost goes on alert status.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#27 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 04:02 PM

good stuff!

I'm sitting on about 13% now and rolling with ddog...going to be bummed when vacation is over and I can't play this game as much
  • Majesty likes this

Posted Image

#28 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,749 posts

Posted January 23, 2016 - 10:59 AM

beat this last night, crazy games has like 4 endings, got to the final one last night...

great stuff though...kind of sad they didn't actually get a chance to complete the game, it could have been even more amazing if chapter 2 was finished properly

oh well, great game either way...i always try to beat games without the help of guides and what not, and this was no exception.  game was pretty tough though...glad i made it through without too much frustration 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users