Aykut Purde

Rookie

• 556 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 06, 2015 - 01:43 AM

Hey there Nation!

I've not been around for long, actually i was reading but did not have the time to write. You can call me manaro 2.0 because just like him i am from Europe and at least as enthusiastic as he is :D Just follow what i write and you can make fun of anything i write because i know, when it comes to Lakers, i am overly emotional. And oh, the wrong use of this beautiful language is also my thing, so hit me if you see any grammatical mistakes every now and then :)

What i really wanted to ask, which i've already asked a couple years ago but i could not find the post, is the great videos Chachookaman prepared for Kobe 4 straight 50+ games. I am talking about these games:

He made 4 separate videos for every game and those were the best Lakers mix videos i've watched in my life (which is not a very long life but before me, there were nothing in terms of mix videos :)) So if anyone has them or knows where to find them, please help me out, i've been looking for them for soooo long. They were my motivational mixes, i used to watch them before exams in high school. But now i have nothing, please help me :(

Cheers!

• Kobe-Wan Kenobi and -Wade- like this

My latest game review: https://steemit.com/...-the-rescue-6-8

I am on Steemit! Writing both in english and turkish. I will try to write about Lakers, so follow me :) I also changed my name to my real name: Aykut Purde. I was nikolatesla before.

https://steemit.com/@aykutpurde

#2 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,183 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 06, 2015 - 03:05 PM

Always fun watching highlights of that stretch of dominance. 

• artemis likes this

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#3 artemis

artemis

Bruin

• 1,670 posts
  • Name:Artemis
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Pau, Horry

Posted August 06, 2015 - 03:29 PM

:sorry: so nostalgic

• M.X.M. likes this

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”

Posted Image

rest in paradise bestie matt
8.13.1992 - 9.27.2010

#4 M.X.M.

M.X.M.

@WeCarpeDiem

• 3,887 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:Early 2000s
  • Fav. Laker:Retired #

Posted August 06, 2015 - 08:08 PM

Lakers were lost 7 straight before kobe dropped 65 on portland. What a season. First half lakers played outta their head with a record of 30-19 and then after the all star break. compete opposite. 

• pkflyers likes this

IG: @WeCarpeDiem 

Twitter: @WeCarpeDiem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users