Photo

Ronda Rousey Says She Can Beat 100% Of Men's UFC Bantamweights, But Explains Why She'd Never Fight A Man

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• 43,085 posts

Posted May 14, 2015 - 08:31 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-212400748.html

Competition has been scarce for the undefeated UFC women’s bantamweight champion during her tenure as a professional fighter. So much so that the topic of Rousey fighting a man has been talked about at length — Rousey herself even stated that she could beat “100 percent” of the men’s UFC bantamweights if the opportunity presented itself.

In a recent interview with Yahoo News and Finance anchor Bianna Golodryga, the 28-year-old finally put to rest any talk about her ever fighting a man.

Simply put: It sends the wrong message.

“I just don’t think there should ever be a situation where there is an arena full of people gathered around cheering about a man hitting a woman,” Rousey said. “I really don’t see how that would be right. I really don’t see how that would help the sport at all. It would do nothing but hurt it.”

She continued, “Because it’s real. It’s a real fight. It’s not like it’s a movie or a part of a storyline. It’s an actual man hitting a woman and I don’t think that’s ever acceptable.”

NSFW

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

yo.

#2 RobBlake

RobBlake

Starter

• 4,270 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted May 15, 2015 - 01:38 AM

she would get her ass whooped

but btw, its acceptable for her to state or even hint at being able to beat a mans ass

Violence is violence...

Edited by RobBlake, May 15, 2015 - 01:49 AM.

• PhillyLaker24 likes this

ap1.png

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 52,952 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 05, 2015 - 07:02 PM

Chelsea-Thats-So-Raven-Real-Life.gif

• RobBlake likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users