#61 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 5,743 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 19, 2016 - 02:31 PM

Loved it, will definitely have to catch it in theaters again. 

Wish they offered it in my area in straight IMAX and not the IMAX 3D combo. Would be absolutely amazing to see.

2div

#62 DTIII™

DTIII™

“By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

• 5,535 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted December 22, 2016 - 02:03 PM

• fido likes this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#63 artemis

artemis

Bruin

• 1,608 posts
  • Name:Artemis
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Pau, Horry

Posted January 03, 2017 - 02:29 PM

Binge-watched Episode 1-7 at home and then headed to the cinema for Rogue One yesterday. Great movie! Very well done. Further gave a story line to why and how the war started. 

Leia at the end, absolutely broke my heart. The audience in the cinema started to clap once she was shown. 

Before this movie, I did not mind the crew to do CGI for Carrie Fisher in Episode 9, but after seeing Tarkin as CGI in Rogue, I don't know how I feel about it anymore.

• LakersGAFan and DTIII™ like this

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”

Posted Image

rest in paradise bestie matt
8.13.1992 - 9.27.2010

#64 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,185 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 03, 2017 - 03:14 PM

Spoiler if u havnt seen it yet.

Spoiler

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 04, 2017 - 10:49 AM.

• artemis likes this

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#65 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,185 posts

Posted January 04, 2017 - 10:53 AM

Binge-watched Episode 1-7 at home and then headed to the cinema for Rogue One yesterday. Great movie! Very well done. Further gave a story line to why and how the war started. 

Leia at the end, absolutely broke my heart. The audience in the cinema started to clap once she was shown. 

Before this movie, I did not mind the crew to do CGI for Carrie Fisher in Episode 9, but after seeing Tarkin as CGI in Rogue, I don't know how I feel about it anymore.

Yea same here. It was a bit emotional. I want her to be CGI'd in 9 unless her demise was already planned in 8. If Leia lives, the character deserves to finish. Id want CGI over a replacement. Itll be hard watching considering the real truth, but I bet CF would want it that way.

• artemis likes this

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#66 artemis

artemis

Bruin

• 1,608 posts

Posted January 04, 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yea same here. It was a bit emotional. I want her to be CGI'd in 9 unless her demise was already planned in 8. If Leia lives, the character deserves to finish. Id want CGI over a replacement. Itll be hard watching considering the real truth, but I bet CF would want it that way.

I wanted CGI for her in Episode 9 as well, but I don't know anymore. It definitely will be hard.

I recently got into Star Wars, I was more of a Superman/superhero fan over movies like Star Wars and Star Trek. But my best friend loves it, so I decided to watch them all. I loved Carrie's mom, Debbie, so it breaks my heart in even more pieces. 

I wonder what they will do for the ending of Episode 8. It's all filmed, obviously. I wonder if they will change her story at the end. I don't want them to. With Han dying, I want her to survive this. And live to the end. She's Star Wars for me, even over Luke and Darth Vader (though Vader is my second favorite character after Qui-Gon).

Do you mean Carrie would want a CGI? I think her family, her daughter might agree to it. Because she is actually in Force Awakens, she's plays an extra general or something of that sort.

Edited by artemis, January 04, 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

8.13.1992 - 9.27.2010

#67 DTIII™

DTIII™

“By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced."

• 5,535 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted January 09, 2017 - 01:37 PM

Vader uses *turn off lights* super effective!

• artemis and Majesty like this

EyMlHkX.jpg

#68 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,185 posts

Posted January 13, 2017 - 06:13 AM

As we, and many others figured would happen artemis...

DISNEY negotiating with Carrie Fisher estate to bring back Leia...

The untimely death of Carrie Fisher at the end of December brought shock and grief to her fans, but it posed other problems for film executives with an extensive Star Warsfranchise lined up. 

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story famously featured Peter Cushing, despite the fact the actor had died in 1994. Disney used a combination of digital effects to change the appearance of actor Guy Henry to appear as Cushing's character, so that it seemed as if Cushing was acting from beyond the grave.

Newsnight reports that Disney could be discussing doing the same thing with Fisher, who returned to the Star Wars franchise in JJ Abrams' 2015 film, The Force Awakens, as General Leia Organa. 

http://www.telegraph...ring-back-leia/

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 13, 2017 - 06:14 AM.

• artemis likes this

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#69 artemis

artemis

Bruin

• 1,608 posts

Posted January 13, 2017 - 07:15 PM

Lt, check this out though. Seems like they won't.

Link: http://www.starwars....ding-new-rumors

We don’t normally respond to fan or press speculation, but there is a rumor circulating that we would like to address. We want to assure our fans that Lucasfilm has no plans to digitally recreate Carrie Fisher’s performance as Princess or General Leia Organa.

Carrie Fisher was, is, and always will be a part of the Lucasfilm family. She was our princess, our general, and more importantly, our friend. We are still hurting from her loss. We cherish her memory and legacy as Princess Leia, and will always strive to honor everything she gave to Star Wars.

Posted Image

8.13.1992 - 9.27.2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users