Photo

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 03, 2015 - 12:55 PM

GBXZLnuq_normal.jpegSuperhero Feed @SuperheroFeed ·

BREAKING: THE RUSSO BROTHERS officially directing the new SPIDER-MAN movie in 2017! RT

B_M1QuHU4AAY_bd.jpg

GBXZLnuq_normal.jpegSuperhero Feed @SuperheroFeed ·

MARVEL'S new 'SPIDER-MAN' movie will be directed by THE RUSSO BROS. who directing 'THE WINTER SOLDIER'. Hits 2017!

B_M1_hiVEAAB1v2.jpg

Edited by Majesty, April 13, 2016 - 03:11 AM.

• LakersGAFan likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#2 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 01:10 PM

*Unofficial* Dylan O'Brien is the New Spider-Man 

Dylan_OBrien_SpiderMan_web-large_medium.

From: RedditLeaker(who also leaked the Sony Deal with Marvel before it was announced so has been correct before). 

So Dylan O'Brien is pretty much our new Spidey from the look of things. A source tells me he gave Sony the audition of his life, who by the way, absolutely loved what they saw from him. Amy Pascal and team knew they had their Spider-Man.

Sony apparently started leaning towards O'Brien over Lerman when they figured Dylan had a better grasp and feel of the tone they were going for.

Mind you, anything could happen from now until the official announcement, which if not on March 5th, (unlikely) then somewhere in mid-March to early-April.

But nonetheless, there is a tremendously high chance, like a 99.9% percent chance, this will end up becoming official. There's more info down below in the comments, see if you please.

UPDATE: It is official, Dylan has signed on as the new webhead!

tumblr_mi0uhrR3LZ1r9gofko1_500.gif

The guy has been right on his predictions and statements before, so we shall see if/when Sony/Marvel announces it. 

• LakersGAFan likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#3 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,173 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 01:11 PM

Eh
  • Mr Terrific and bigfetz like this

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,207 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 03, 2015 - 04:14 PM

I'm cool with Dylan Obrien as spidey.

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#5 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,207 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 03, 2015 - 04:19 PM

In those fake promo pics above, and others like it, why do they always exclude Black Widow when she's one of the most interestino story lines of the avengers.

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#6 LakeShow1o1

LakeShow1o1

All-Star

• 6,131 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 03, 2015 - 04:41 PM

So what exactly happened to the Andrew Garfield Spiderman Series?

I never watched the second installment, but the first one I thought wasn't too bad.

#7 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 05:13 PM

DYLAN O'BRIEN says he is NOT playing SPIDER-MAN.

B_G2C0WU8AAhtoG.jpg

DYLAN O'BRIEN on SPIDER-MAN rumors! via http://bzfd.it/1M5o6An 

B_NrXOtUoAAzVRm.jpg

Sounds like Logan may have won the role.    That or this is just a smokescreen.   He didn't exactly deny he's doing it, he just hasn't 'heard from a professional standpoint'.  So then that means they haven't called him or 'announced' it yet.   I mean Mamoa for the better part of half a year acted like he'd heard nothing about playing Aquaman and he knew the whole time.  So.. I guess we'll see. 

Edited by Majesty, March 03, 2015 - 05:16 PM.

#8 L4K

L4K

Off The Bench

• 1,576 posts
  • Name:Jason
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 03, 2015 - 05:15 PM

Donald Glover for Spider-Man. They've done Peter Parker enough, I'd love to see Miles Morales on the big screen. Granted they've only done two good Peter Parker movies but still.

• Biggums likes this

#9 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 05:17 PM

Update from the Leaker on Reddit 

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: I have something to tell you guys.

Keep a watchful eye out for the distortion and misconstrution of the truth. Right now, everyone is confused as to what's happening because of all the contradicting, confusing, and conflicting reports. Do not trust any of it! You gotta understand that when sensitive info is leaked, companies (like Sony & Marvel) go out of their way to misinform the public until THEY make the OFFICIAL announcement. Just something to think about.

We shall see what happens.  Dylan just came out and said he hasn't heard anything about playing Spider-Man.. could be a smokescreen.  

#10 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 22,743 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 08:25 PM

Or maybe they're going black who knows. I actually know someone who's up for it. Can't say who but I do know they are black. However according to our mutual friend they are auditioning both black and white actors
Posted Image

#11 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted March 03, 2015 - 08:29 PM

Not that I mind, favorite hero by far. Just something about relaunching once again.

#12 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 03, 2015 - 11:35 PM

more from the redditleaker

UPDATE Source got back to me, says Dylan is only denying being cast because he was told do so. From my perspective, after what just happened, that could be true, but it also might not be. We'll see what turns up.

We shall see. 

#13 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,588 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted March 04, 2015 - 12:17 AM

Anybody in a Marvel casting, until something official comes out, typicaly denies it. I don’t buy for one second that he didn’t try auditioning, per the rumor, and I think that he is definitely in consideration, but signed a non-disclosure agreement.. And I believe Dylan can pull off a late 20s spidey. At least he looks older than Logan Lerman or adapt the 90s animated series-like version of the web head to stay closer to the original comics. That could be problematic fitting him in, but really who is going to care if Peter Parker is bitten before or after high school, they could make it where he was bitten when in college and tell the story from there.

#14 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 22,743 posts

Posted March 04, 2015 - 06:14 AM

Could be both. He could be cast or actually not heard anything. I wouldn't always use precedent. Vin diesel pretty much announced it before it happened

I think we're getting two Spider-Man's. A black and white
Posted Image

#15 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 04, 2015 - 06:31 AM

I'm actually more convinced that he HAS been cast because no more than 24 hours after this was leaked he's coming out and saying he isn't and stuff.

Usually when there's rumors and they aren't true the actors usually don't come out and say anything.

When they ARE true those actors are usually the first you hear from about it, usually denying it.

So the rumor made me skeptical.. but when he came out no less than 24 hours later to 'sorta deny' it.. that sealed it. He likely is the next Spider-Man.

B_QkVTmUwAAicHQ.jpg

lol at "they'll reboot it in 5 years and them you'll get the audition."

Edited by Majesty, March 04, 2015 - 07:19 AM.

#16 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 08:17 PM

Potential Peter and Mary Jane? 

tumblr_nk27b8leSS1rzdow1o1_500.jpg

#17 Dr Randle

Dr Randle

Rookie

• 43 posts
  • Name:julius
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Julius Randle

Posted March 05, 2015 - 08:30 PM

Hmmm the guy from Maze Runner? I actually liked that movie so why the hell not.

#18 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 14,704 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 05, 2015 - 08:48 PM

Drew Goddard (of Cabin In The Woods fame) is writing and directing the Spider-Man movie.

http://www.hollywood...director-778614

• Majesty likes this

#19 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 09:05 PM

Correct! 

MARVEL's 'SPIDER-MAN' movie will be written and directed by DREW GODDARD. http://bit.ly/1BPWoGH 

B_Y-SHEUgAAGI-4.jpg

Edited by Majesty, March 05, 2015 - 10:31 PM.

#20 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 53,167 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 09:11 PM

Dylan O'Brien's statement very similar to Paul Rudd's about playing Ant-Man 

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's a smokescreen and that he IS Spidey and we're gonna hear it announced soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users