Jay Z straight up horrified when Kanye walks to the stage during Grammys

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 23,769 posts

Posted February 28, 2015 - 01:34 AM

Reading those publications, it's easy to tell that their writers have an elementary amount of experience writing about rap albums. No assuming there. When a writer reviews ten indie rock albums for every one rap album they give attention to, it's pretty easy to surmise that I listen to more rap than them.

You're the one that ultimately entered this thread to laugh at an opinion. Bravo.

So what you're saying is they have a broader scope on music than you? But you listen to more rap? Ok. Exactly my point.

And yes you're right I did laugh at your opinion and still do. It's ridiculous. That's my opinion of your opinion. You're allowed to have yours never said you weren't. Doesn't change that I think it's ridiculous
Posted Image

#22 PuigNotLate

PuigNotLate

GIRAFFES

• 3,581 posts
  • Name:Mychal
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted February 28, 2015 - 05:36 PM

So what you're saying is they have a broader scope on music than you? But you listen to more rap? Ok. Exactly my point.

And yes you're right I did laugh at your opinion and still do. It's ridiculous. That's my opinion of your opinion. You're allowed to have yours never said you weren't. Doesn't change that I think it's ridiculous

Not my point at all. Twisting what I said is fun though.

You can laugh at an opinion all you want. It doesn't change the fact that that's probably the most childish thing one can do regarding subjective interpretations of music. Especially when all I said was that I don't think his latest work is hitting the highs I know he can based on what he's done solo and for other artists in his career. I fail to see how that is ridiculous in the slightest

But, opinions are opinions, after all. No hard feelings

Edited by Mychal, February 28, 2015 - 06:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users