#1 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts
  • Name:Maarten
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 23, 2015 - 10:23 AM

Hi there Laker fans i'am looking for other Laker fans in Europe and especially in Holland.

I live in a small town in Holland and basically the only sport they play is soccer.

I just now 1 other NBA fan but the guy support the Bulls And..... thats it.

So the only place i talk about basketball is on this great forum.

Because of that i'am looking for other basketball fans in Europe and hear there stories beeing a huge Laker fan outside LA.

If your from Holland then please let me now so we can finally talk about basketball in Dutch and maybe in some day watch a Laker game together.

Looking forward to hear from you all!! 

• Chick Stern likes this

#2 Nak

Nak

Tank Commander

• 4,038 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 23, 2015 - 01:53 PM

Hey, Laker Spanish fan here. I'm from the south of Spain, are there a lot of Lakers fan over there? Here most people who like basketball support the Lakers  :dance:  :dance:

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#3 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts

Posted January 25, 2015 - 06:18 AM

Nice hearing from you bro, There arent many NBA fans in europe everyone watch soccer.

I've been to Spain a couple of times. They are really a great basketball country. There were magazines about the Lakers and NBA in the supermarket but i couldnt read them cause they were all in spanish haha.

Where in Spain do you actually live? maybe i've been to that place.

Also love the spanish players if we got the starting 5 from spain on our roster we would be pretty damn good!

#4 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,754 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted February 08, 2015 - 04:06 AM

Wassup man ? Nice to see another fellow European join in :) There are a lot of euros here actually. NBA is pretty popular around here in my country, especially in the recent years. Maybe because our football team sucks :D By the way I rooted for you guys at the World Cup last year. Netherlands deserved to play at the final. Germany-Netherlands would've been awesome. You guys have an amazing team !

#5 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts

Posted May 25, 2015 - 01:54 PM

Wassup man ? Nice to see another fellow European join in :) There are a lot of euros here actually. NBA is pretty popular around here in my country, especially in the recent years. Maybe because our football team sucks :D By the way I rooted for you guys at the World Cup last year. Netherlands deserved to play at the final. Germany-Netherlands would've been awesome. You guys have an amazing team !

Thanks sorry for reading your post finally months later haha

Soccer isnt the problem in Holland other sports are

There is like 0 interest in it, its all about soccer.

What frustrated me sometimes is that if the Lakers become succesfull again we wont have like a place to watch the finals like a local pub or something

When you live in LA and the Lakers are in the finals its fun and joy everywhere you can watch basketball where you want and there will be a celebration after it when we win.

when we win the finals in Holland nobody will notice it, i will be the only guy happy and looking for a party but there is none there.

That frustrated me, probably should visit LA during the Finals cause there we be no other place to drink and have fun when we win.

But it will be a long time ahead before we reach that moment but still 

• Saber likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users