#21 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 2,066 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 23, 2015 - 12:22 PM

Incase no one has figured this out yet but...

No free agent, gives a crap what Kobe has to say as far as his pitch to them being an LA Laker. Why would they? I know I don’t give a crap. BTW I’m glad Kobe’s going to miss the rest of the season for the sake of the Lakers players. He’s been depressing to watch, sucking the life out of the team, and yes the #’s prove it. To have everything focused on one person through out the entire team. The one Byron calls his “son”. I”m glad Byron got his “son” snatched up and taken away from him because of the selfishness, unaccountable, undeniable sick love he has for this guy is pretty f’n disturbing. 

Now Byron’s “purpose” of being a Laker coach is truly irrelevant. 

We know he sucks. Up to Jeanie, Mitch, to get rid of this loser.

As to Kobe... oh well [expletive] happens. Retire you selfish S.O.B.

lmao. you need Jesus.

• Majesty likes this

2449wqt.jpg

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 23, 2015 - 12:38 PM

WWJD 

Jeremy-Lin.jpg

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#23 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,473 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted January 23, 2015 - 01:17 PM

Maybe people who think Kobe is gonna retire this season should think about this way- considering we have no chance to get Rondo this year (obviously), and yet Kobe is STILL trying to recruit Rondo, clearly suggests he's coming back next season.

Edited by LakersChamps243, January 23, 2015 - 01:17 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#24 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• Contributor
  • 8,487 posts

Posted January 24, 2015 - 02:42 AM

No free agent, gives a crap what Kobe has to say as far as his pitch to them being an LA Laker. Why would they? I know I don’t give a crap. BTW I’m glad Kobe’s going to miss the rest of the season for the sake of the Lakers players. He’s been depressing to watch, sucking the life out of the team, and yes the #’s prove it. To have everything focused on one person through out the entire team. The one Byron calls his “son”. I”m glad Byron got his “son” snatched up and taken away from him because of the selfishness, unaccountable, undeniable sick love he has for this guy is pretty f’n disturbing.

You really take stupidity to a special level. That's amazing, dude.
  • Majesty likes this

#25 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,536 posts

Posted January 24, 2015 - 08:17 AM

Good stuff, NY_chino :rock:

Never should have moved Marshall to make room for Bryant.

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#26 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,156 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 24, 2015 - 09:57 AM

Your anger should be at the front office not Kobe

• LAkerFan85 likes this

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#27 LAkerFan85

LAkerFan85

Rookie

• 237 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 24, 2015 - 12:25 PM

It's not kobe's fault the FO gave him that much money. Who's going to turn down money? In your job you're not going to work for less, you want to make as much as you can. The FO made a horrible decision, it is on them. Kobe made the decision all of us would have made.

#28 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts
  • Name:Maarten
  • Fan Since:2011

Posted January 25, 2015 - 12:06 PM

Stop it Bryant for real and stop Laker FO with all those old players i really dont want [expletive]ing Rondo on our team let him go back to Boston where he belongs. Stick some energy in trading away Hill or in younger players we can develop.

I even would pick Clarkson over this Rondo because he's way cheaper and just in about 2 years Rondo will be absolutely done.

Get Dragic or Mudiay if you so desperatly want a PG

I'am an idiot.

Dunno why but i thought Rondo was 33 years of age.
I checked his profile and see he's 28 just like Dragic.

Soo he's not the old bump i thought he was.

Wanna apologize for my reaction on him

• Majesty and Holden_Magroin like this

#29 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,156 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 25, 2015 - 03:41 PM

My only beef with Kobe over the contract was don't act like the front office has all the flexibility in the world to build a team around you after.  Either he was delusional about what they could do with his deal OR he knew he was simply taking a huge money grab to pad his stats before retirement.  This is why I said I did not want to see him complaining about the state of the team.

I don't think people are being honest when it comes to his contract effecting who they could sign.  Half this board was on Melo's dick and I called it long ago.  He is not the type of player you want to invest in as your cornerstone especially at the age of 30 when for the past few years has had issues being healthy throughout a full season. 

Lowry took 4/48 to stay in Toronto when it was reported LA only offered him a possible 2 year deal along with others.  The fact they were so focused on a getting a fraud star like Melo instead of building a competitive balanced team speaks volumes of their thinking as a front office.  They are thinking names and money NOT simply winning basketball.  In sports winning cures all and in LA winning puts butts in the seats along with the praise.  I think they were putting the cart before the horse in thinking "hey if we get this big name star fans will come anyway"

It's not kobe's fault the FO gave him that much money. Who's going to turn down money? In your job you're not going to work for less, you want to make as much as you can. The FO made a horrible decision, it is on them. Kobe made the decision all of us would have made.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#30 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 11:37 AM

Very happy Melo didnt sign we indeed could have snatch Lowry or Isiah i really hope we do allot better in the FA this season otherwise next season we have to focus on the top 3 pick :P

#31 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 26, 2015 - 11:56 AM

If Kobe cant play I dont care about Rhondo

• lakerfan98 likes this
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#32 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

Vice President of Interneting Operations

• 3,372 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 26, 2015 - 12:11 PM

Being in this same position next year is a depressing thought.  We need to sign some free agents just to improve the overall talent level.  We may not get Love, Aldridge, or Gasol but I'd be totally cool with Dragic and Monroe if that's what it takes to get us out of the basement.

#33 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 12:21 PM

Try Rondo or Westbrook & Lamarcus or Gasol b4 any1 else. NEed a 3pt shooter like BUtler or Marrow

Being in this same position next year is a depressing thought.  We need to sign some free agents just to improve the overall talent level.  We may not get Love, Aldridge, or Gasol but I'd be totally cool with Dragic and Monroe if that's what it takes to get us out of the basement.

#34 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 3,372 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 12:25 PM

Try Rondo or Westbrook & Lamarcus or Gasol b4 any1 else. NEed a 3pt shooter like BUtler or Marrow

I'm not as down on Rondo as some ppl but I'd rather have Dragic.  Westbrook isn't a free agent until the summer of 2017.

#35 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 12:27 PM

I would rather have Dragic also but westbrook you gotta hope they dont make playoffs this year & Organization is finally ready to blow team up.

I'm not as down on Rondo as some ppl but I'd rather have Dragic.  Westbrook isn't a free agent until the summer of 2017.

#36 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 3,372 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 12:35 PM

I would rather have Dragic also but westbrook you gotta hope they dont make playoffs this year & Organization is finally ready to blow team up.

I'll certainly be hoping but I'm not gonna hold my breath.  Personally, I think it's more likely in the near future that Demarcus Cousins could become available.  The Lakers need to stock pile assets so they can make a run at him or a similar player who wants out of his current team/city.  What I like most about Cousins is he still has 3 years left on his deal after this one.

#37 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 26, 2015 - 01:13 PM

I'm sure the Lakers would love to run at DeMarcus Cousins who looks like he's in a no win situation in Sacramento now. But I don't see Sacramento giving up Cousins.  Maybe if we gave up our pick if it landed in the top 5. But I don't see anything else convincing them honestly. 

• vdwielen likes this

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#38 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 3,372 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 01:26 PM

I'm sure the Lakers would love to run at DeMarcus Cousins who looks like he's in a no win situation in Sacramento now. But I don't see Sacramento giving up Cousins.  Maybe if we gave up our pick if it landed in the top 5. But I don't see anything else convincing them honestly. 

Yea def not gonna be easy to pry him away esp. from a team in the division.  

#39 vdwielen

vdwielen

Rookie

• 509 posts

Posted January 27, 2015 - 05:35 AM

With the situation now i would be happy if we can land Dragic or Rondo we just need to improve

When i see the Lakers land Rondo and Monroe i would be more then happy cause we will improve our roster.

After the last couple of years where they didnt land anything big it would just be exciting to land atleast something 

#40 lakerfan98

lakerfan98

• 3,372 posts

Posted January 28, 2015 - 07:11 AM

With the situation now i would be happy if we can land Dragic or Rondo we just need to improve

When i see the Lakers land Rondo and Monroe i would be more then happy cause we will improve our roster.

After the last couple of years where they didnt land anything big it would just be exciting to land atleast something 

Agreed.  No sense in sucking beyond this year because we owe Phoenix and Orlando picks.  Need to get some bodies on this team this summer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kobe Bryant, Rajon Rondo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users