• 43,917 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:20 PM

Marshawn when he has to face reporters again:

B8zz3hRCYAE1oKy.jpg

• Majesty likes this

yo.

#123 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:21 PM

Yes. Come home Marshawn.

Yep. Raiders go out and get Marshawn Lynch and Ndamukong Suh and we can start this off-season the right way :D 

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#124 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 26,320 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:22 PM

Wo you call a stupid pass and call out your own player.

Bob Condotta

Darrell Bevell says Lockette could have been stronger to the ball.

• 43,917 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:27 PM

18f6bd73_o.png

Welp. Perhaps not anymore. Absolute PR nightmare for any franchise looking to even consider hiring this guy after this all-time catastrophic debacle.

• Majesty likes this

yo.

#126 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:30 PM

Seahawks now going down a slow painful sinkage.  

Time to take Lynch off their hands Raiders =P 

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#127 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:38 PM

Pete Caroll "We had the ball to win the game, but not on that down." 

Pete Caroll "We just wanted to waste a play and then go for it on 3rd or 4th down. It just didn't work out." 

There is a special level of stupid....

• PhillyLaker24 likes this

#128 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:40 PM

B8z-yRpIYAAhd0A.jpg

• JEN likes this

#129 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,624 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 01, 2015 - 08:41 PM

Seattles luck finally ran out.

Can't wait to see everyone [expletive]ing tomorrow.

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 43,917 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 09:30 PM

788342f4_o.png

• pkflyers, Majesty and PhillyLaker24 like this

yo.

#131 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 09:45 PM

NFL Players react; 

http://espn.go.com/b...=sportscenterTW

Everybody going in  :laughing:

• JEN likes this

#132 Yaboy

Yaboy

Starter

• 4,624 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 09:47 PM

It would be so classic if Brady asked Sherman.. "U mad bro?"

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 43,917 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 09:50 PM

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

cbc78706_l.png

9d6cfe97_o.png

465659703.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

yo.

#134 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• Site Admin
  • 15,336 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 01, 2015 - 11:07 PM

Published January 26th.....
http://www.polygon.c...ahawks-patriots

Insane.

Madden curse strikes again?  Dun dun dunnnnn.

Madden-15-Cover.jpg

Sherm will have surgery on his elbow this offseason, also.
  • Majesty likes this

#135 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 11:12 PM

Madden curse strikes again?  Dun dun dunnnnn.

Madden-15-Cover.jpg

Sherm will have surgery on his elbow this offseason, also.

Shame all the effort went to waste

• 43,917 posts

Posted February 01, 2015 - 11:24 PM

Chemistry issues aside or not, from a pure talent and personnel standpoint, I believe the Seahawks win that game with Percy Harvin.

yo.

#137 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 484 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted February 02, 2015 - 12:22 AM

Go pats! Honestly Carroll, messed up by not running it. What was he thinking. 3 plays to get two yards.

#138 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 02, 2015 - 02:50 AM

Pete Carroll's phone

B8zwjFACAAEsxdC.jpg

#139 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,335 posts

Posted February 02, 2015 - 02:54 AM

His players aren't making it any easier.

When I asked receiver Doug Baldwin, in a quiet conversation near his locker, if he was shocked by Carroll's decision to throw, he shook his head and said, "Come on, man, you've got common sense, too... We have nobody to blame but us. My first thought was that we were gonna run it in -- but coaches, they're the ones that they know it better than us."

Seattle linebacker Bruce Irvin was even more pointed, telling me, "We beat 'em, bro. We beat 'em... I'm speechless. Best back in the league, and the 1-yard-line? It wasn't even the 1 -- it was like half a yard. I will never understand that, bro. I will never understand it. I will never understand...

"When Jermaine caught that ball, I felt it was meant to be for us. Oh, no doubt -- we're gonna score. Beast Mode. Beast Mode! Best back on the (expletive) planet. That's crazy!"
http://www.nfl.com/n...n-illfated-call

Edited by Majesty, February 02, 2015 - 02:54 AM.

#140 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,186 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 02, 2015 - 06:10 AM

^^^^ Why should they he made the most boneheaded move in recent sports history. Never seen such bad play calling in such a big game like that ever. Closest thing was the chargers years ago when they would make the playoffs and not hand LT the rock 25 times but instead try to throw.

And I thought as a bronco fan I had it bad from last super bowl. I would much rather have a lost like that then the one SEA had last night ahah

Chemistry issues aside or not, from a pure talent and personnel standpoint, I believe the Seahawks win that game with Percy Harvin.

Lol they won it last night other than the coachin blunder. They were down two critcal players on defense (Lane for most the game which his replacement is the one that got burned and gave up most the passing plays and then avril which is once he went out when the Pats could actually pass across the middle) Injuries and terrrible coaching is what lost that game. The pats lost their last two superbowls while they were the better team and won this one even though SEA was the better team. Again in football the best team does not always win.

Pete Caroll "We had the ball to win the game, but not on that down." 

Pete Caroll "We just wanted to waste a play and then go for it on 3rd or 4th down. It just didn't work out." 

There is a special level of stupid....

I laughed every time during the past two weeks they called Caroll a great coach. Since when does a coach become great over three seasons? He is an average coach with the best secondary since the Ravens of the mid 2000's. Great coach? Naa he has the pieces to be great and that above statement shows just how dumb he is. NE didn't even use a timeout to stop the clock meaning they believed they could stop the hawks, and you wanted to waste time? The pats didn't even want the ball back and you wanted to waste time? You wanted to waste time by throwing too that isnt even how you waste clock Pete ahahh NE knew they had no shot to drive down the field on this defense in the final 30 seconds but apparently Carrol doubted his defense and called a blunder of a play.

Just hated seeing Brady get another chip due to the incompetence of Pete Carrol. Wilson out played Brady all game against that supposedly stellar secondary of NE. Now the comparisons to Montana and being the greatest will never stop, even though I feel they are very unwarranted and not deserving but thats just me. 

Edited by PhillyLaker24, February 02, 2015 - 06:31 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users