Almost..

#62 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,121 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 08, 2015 - 03:31 AM

We are in deep ISH unless we get a FREAK in the draft AND Mitch gets lucky like we did with Pau. Period! By the way no way in hell I give a one year breakout year player a MAX deal

Edited by lakersince75, January 08, 2015 - 03:32 AM.

#63 lakersince75

lakersince75

Sixth Man

• 3,121 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 08, 2015 - 03:37 AM

And Gasol would leave Memphis why??

And Rondo would leave Dallas why??

• Majesty likes this

#64 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 08, 2015 - 04:26 AM

We are in deep ISH unless we get a FREAK in the draft AND Mitch gets lucky like we did with Pau. Period! By the way no way in hell I give a one year breakout year player a MAX deal

As it stands the Lakers would be in position to draft both Stanley Johnson and Caris LeVert.  

That's a start as far as their 'draft' goes.  

go all out on Brandon Knight in free agency.  Bite down on Ed Davis potentially being your starting center for next year and re-sign Jeremy Lin.    

If you handle all of that your lineup next year is 

Brandon Knight
Kobe Bryant
Stanley Johnson
Julius Randle
Ed Davis 

and a bench of 
Jeremy Lin 
Jordan Clarkson / Caris LeVert

Nick Young

Ryan Kelly
Tarik Black

With that you can try to re-sign Wes or Ellington at the min.

That's fine.

What you can also do is try to sell high on Jordan Hill but for a deal to a team that could use an additional piece. 

Given OKC's situation, we could probably trade them Jordan Hill if we take Perkins contract as well as prospects like Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones. 

So try this 

Jordan Hill

Wayne Ellington
Robert Sacre
HOU First Round Pick 

for 
Jeremy Lamb
Kendrick Perkins 
OKC First Round Pick 

Try to get Perry Jones in addition to that to get your prospects.  Throw in Kelly if you have to.  

IF you accomplish that your starting lineup (if you add Knight, Johnson, LeVert in the off-season) becomes this 

Brandon Knight(15m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(7m)  

Bench:
Jordan Clarkson(800k)

Jeremy Lamb(3m) / Caris LeVert (1.4m) 
Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

All that together costs 66m.  We'll likely go over on vets min contracts to fill out the rest of the roster though.  Possible however. 

The 2014-15 salary cap is now projected to be $63.2 million and the tax level is projected to be $77.0 million. The numbers for 2015-16 are now projected to be $66.5 million and $81.0 million, respectively.

That's not a bad lineup at all actually.   So that's definitely within our range and should be able to afford it.   I also overpaid Brandon Knight 15m a year to push home that point that we should have enough space to pull that off.    

The downside do that is that if you pay that much you likely can't re-sign Jeremy Lin under those circumstances and would need to count on Clarkson primarily being your backup 1.    

There is a way to re-sign Jeremy Lin however. It would only happen if Ed Davis was re-signed for 5 million instead of 7 and Brandon Knight was obtained for 13 million instead of 15.    Both possibilities.   You would then have 5 million to offer Lin in order to return to the team.   Then the team looks like this 

Brandon Knight(13m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(5m)  

Bench:
Jeremy Lin(5m) / Jordan Clarkson(800k)

Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

And again, that's not a bad lineup, not in the least.  Their weakness obviously is their starting 5, but at the very least he's a defender.  

The most important aspect of this is that you have the team coming into its own the next off-season of the cap jump which is where Durant is available.   The team is much more appealing than it would be currently.  

Worst case scenario is that Durant says no, and Kobe decides to retire.   Even in that scenario that means that LeVert or Clarkson moves to the starting lineup at the 2 and the Lakers take that season trying to become even better as the 2nd years and 3rd years try to come into their own.  By the next off-season IF Anthony Davis has denied the Pelicans their extension, the Lakers should be one of the first teams to reach out to him AND they would have max money as well as a young core.     

IF Anthony Davis says 'yes' to you(fingers crossed).  Then your big four essentially becomes Brandon Knight, Anthony Davis, Stanley Johnson and Julius Randle. With Caris LeVert coming along as soon as he hits the stride we'd be hoping he did.   Even so, that's pretty darn solid and a Stanley Johnson and Julius Randle 3/4 combination would be devastating in terms of them bullying other players, not to mention Stanley's defense.   Then you add Stanley's defense at the 3 with Davis's defense at the 5, and you have a solid foundation defensively.  

Again this is just wishful thinking and the absolute best scenarios I could think of.     But if we're doing a rebuild that is what I'd be going for. 

As it stands the Lakers are slated to get the 4th pick and the 22nd pick.  If they traded for OKC's pick they could wind up 20th. LeVert would hopefully be available in that range, and according to most mocks he is(currently). 

So that's how I'd personally do it if we had the options.      My first step however would be sending Hill to OKC and trying to get Lamb and Jones from them, even if I have to part with Ellington and take on Perkins' terrible contract for a year.   Besides, I'd still be happy for Hill and Ellington while watching them do well on OKC.   

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#65 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 08, 2015 - 04:28 AM

^^ Dont you think the Bucks will match?

#66 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 04:51 AM

^^ Dont you think the Bucks will match?

Don't know. If the Lakers offered 13-15m  then the Bucks may not. Depends. We could probably backload it to prevent them from doing that as well but that's putting major risk and major investment in Brandon Knight.     

then again I can see it.  Lakers could poison pill Brandon Knight's contract 

• Team X wants to sign a restricted free agent away from Team Y. Team Y has the right to match any contract offer.
  • Team X structures the contract offer to maximize the potential luxury tax penalties for Team Y if they choose to match, usually by back-loading the deal. The total value of the contract might be $40 million, but the pay schedule might be $5 million in each of the first two years and $15 million in the second two - designed to put the original team over the luxury tax threshold in years three and four.

Lakers could very well do that in order to deter the Bucks from matching.   If the Bucks match that then oh well, more power to them.  But poison pilling and backloading the contract would probably be the best strategy if we wanted to land Knight or take him from Milwaukee.     

Remember the Bucks have 50M in cap space already taken up in the coming off-season due to Illyasova's and Larry Sanders contracts as well as OJ Mayo's and Pachulia's. 

So the Lakers could put intense pressure on them by backloading Knight's contract or offering him a vast amount.   

If that happens the Bucks may very well cut their losses on Knight and focus on trying to land Dragic, Jackson or even make a(failed) attempt at Rondo. 

Edited by Majesty, January 08, 2015 - 04:55 AM.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#67 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 04:58 AM

I think they match any offer, basically. They have their core guys in place, more or less, with Knight, Jabari and the Greek Freak and if they let Knight walk, i think they'll have to find another PG.

Much more likely to add Dragic or Reggie Jackson.

#68 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 05:10 AM

I think they match any offer, basically. They have their core guys in place, more or less, with Knight, Jabari and the Greek Freak and if they let Knight walk, i think they'll have to find another PG.

Much more likely to add Dragic or Reggie Jackson.

That's why I said if the Lakers backload Knights contract or overpay him the amount I said, the Bucks may have to cut their losses and make their own attempt at Dragic or Reggie Jackson.  They already have 50 million cap space taken up this off-season so if the Lakers offer Knight 13-15m then they may have no choice but to let Knight walk or lock themselves up worse cap wise and if the Lakers backload it, that makes things worse. 

The Bucks may find it more advantageous to go after Dragic or Jackson instead whom would cost them less.  I could see the bucks going after Dragic or Jackson in the event Knight looks like he's going to be backloaded or paid a high amount.    

Knight is playing the way he is this year in an attempt to land such a deal and the Bucks could be in a hard position to counter it. 

Reggie Jackson is probably the easiest to gain in RFA due to the Thunder having 69M locked up for next season.    He can be likely had for 10-11 million.   But there's also a reason for that....

Dragic I could see them(the Bucks) going after if the Lakers offer Knight 13-15 million or backload his contract.   

Edited by Majesty, January 08, 2015 - 05:11 AM.

#69 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 05:19 AM

That's why I said if the Lakers backload Knights contract or overpay him the amount I said, the Bucks may have to cut their losses and make their own attempt at Dragic or Reggie Jackson.  They already have 50 million cap space taken up this off-season so if the Lakers offer Knight 13-15m then they may have no choice but to let Knight walk or lock themselves up worse cap wise and if the Lakers backload it, that makes things worse. 

The Bucks may find it more advantageous to go after Dragic or Jackson instead whom would cost them less.  I could see the bucks going after Dragic or Jackson in the event Knight looks like he's going to be backloaded or paid a high amount.    

Knight is playing the way he is this year in an attempt to land such a deal and the Bucks could be in a hard position to counter it. 

Reggie Jackson is probably the easiest to gain in RFA due to the Thunder having 69M locked up for next season.    He can be likely had for 10-11 million.   But there's also a reason for that....

Dragic I could see them(the Bucks) going after if the Lakers offer Knight 13-15 million or backload his contract.   

But they could easily get under the cap if they wanted. Knight is a nice fit in Milwaukee, his age match the age of Jabari and Giannis and guys like Illyasova, Mayo, Zaza, Dudley and even Sanders can be moved without much trouble.

I know you'd love to have him in LA - me too - but we have to be realistic. Milwaukee isn't exactly the type of market that can draw the big names, so they have to keep what they have and with the cap rising in two years their worst case scenario is that they're slightly over the cap next season. Big deal.

#70 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:04 AM

But they could easily get under the cap if they wanted. Knight is a nice fit in Milwaukee, his age match the age of Jabari and Giannis and guys like Illyasova, Mayo, Zaza, Dudley and even Sanders can be moved without much trouble.

I know you'd love to have him in LA - me too - but we have to be realistic. Milwaukee isn't exactly the type of market that can draw the big names, so they have to keep what they have and with the cap rising in two years their worst case scenario is that they're slightly over the cap next season. Big deal.

Easily get under the cap?

Not seeing anyone getting in a line to take Larry Sanders or Illyasova off their hands.  Nor should there be. 

#71 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:22 AM

Easily get under the cap?

Not seeing anyone getting in a line to take Larry Sanders or Illyasova off their hands.  Nor should there be. 

C'mon man. With the cap rising pretty soon, why do you think they care if they're over the cap for one season if it means keeping one of their young building blocks?

If it really is a problem being slightly over the cap for one season, what's to stop them from trading away some of their guys? We may disagree on Sanders so i'll leave that alone. But Illyasova is a nice stretch-4 on a deal that doesn't break the bank, same with Mayo and both Dudley and Zaza are decent veterans that easily can be moved. A weak 3pt shooting team like Charlotte probably wouldn't mind taking on both Illyasova and Mayo if they could. Same with Philly who have all the cap space in the world this summer and a massive hole at the 2 and 4.

#72 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:30 AM

C'mon man. With the cap rising pretty soon, why do you think they care if they're over the cap for one season if it means keeping one of their young building blocks?

If it really is a problem being slightly over the cap for one season, what's to stop them from trading away some of their guys? We may disagree on Sanders so i'll leave that alone. But Illyasova is a nice stretch-4 on a deal that doesn't break the bank, same with Mayo and both Dudley and Zaza are decent veterans that easily can be moved. A weak 3pt shooting team like Charlotte probably wouldn't mind taking on both Illyasova and Mayo if they could. Same with Philly who have all the cap space in the world this summer and a massive hole at the 2 and 4.

You're missing the fact that they'd still need to take back salary.    If they gave a team Mayo and Illyasova they'd need to take back 16 million dollars in salary in order to make the trade.  Do you honestly think they'll take back 16 million dollars of salary in one year deals? 

Um...no.  

And the most expensive player on Charlotte that's one a one year is Gary Neal for 3 million.  Every other one year deal is the 800k ones.  

Edited by Majesty, January 08, 2015 - 06:31 AM.

#73 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:47 AM

You're missing the fact that they'd still need to take back salary.    If they gave a team Mayo and Illyasova they'd need to take back 16 million dollars in salary in order to make the trade.  Do you honestly think they'll take back 16 million dollars of salary in one year deals? 

Um...no.  

And the most expensive player on Charlotte that's one a one year is Gary Neal for 3 million.  Every other one year deal is the 800k ones.  

First of all, if they're dealing with Charlotte, they could just swap Mayo for Henderson, which would save them 2M. They could waive Dudley next season - that's another 4.25M. Illyasova can easily be flipped as well. 

In terms of Philly, they can send them 16M worth of salary w/o taking anything back, since Philly is (way) under the cap.

But consider this. Let say we offered 13M. Even if they matched with a 15M deal, they'd still only be at 68M and they can just waive Wolters and use option on Dudley and they'll be around 63. No problem. I dont think they will, though. I think they'll match whatever offer they get, try to move one of their 27M worth of expirings and if that doesn't work, they'll probably accept being over the cap for one season.

#74 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 06:59 AM

First of all, if they're dealing with Charlotte, they could just swap Mayo for Henderson, which would save them 2M. They could waive Dudley next season - that's another 4.25M. Illyasova can easily be flipped as well. 

In terms of Philly, they can send them 16M worth of salary w/o taking anything back, since Philly is (way) under the cap.

But consider this. Let say we offered 13M. Even if they matched with a 15M deal, they'd still only be at 68M and they can just waive Wolters and use option on Dudley and they'll be around 63. No problem. I dont think they will, though. I think they'll match whatever offer they get, try to move one of their 27M worth of expirings and if that doesn't work, they'll probably accept being over the cap for one season.

The thing is the Lakers can put the pressure on them on day one of RFA by offering Knight 15 million.  Milwaukee would have to scramble to clear everything up within 3 days.   It's not near as simple as you try to make it sound, and if the Lakers backload the contract it makes it even harder. 

Milwaukee rather than do that would probably rather make a run at Dragic and paying him, or a run at taking Reggie Jackson off of OKC's hands as he'd cost significantly less. 

#75 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Hall Of Fame

• 8,538 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 07:05 AM

The thing is the Lakers can put the pressure on them on day one of RFA by offering Knight 15 million.  Milwaukee would have to scramble to clear everything up within 3 days.   It's not near as simple as you try to make it sound, and if the Lakers backload the contract it makes it even harder. 

Milwaukee rather than do that would probably rather make a run at Dragic and paying him, or a run at taking Reggie Jackson off of OKC's hands as he'd cost significantly less. 

It is quite simple, actually. They dont have to clear anything up within 3 days, they can just match and that's it. That's the whole purpose of restricted free agency. If they had other moves to make before Knight count 15M towards the cap, then it's a different story, but they dont.

No they dont make a run at Dragic or Jackson, because why should they when they can just keep Knight?

You make absolutely zero sense just because you want Knight in LA. 

#76 Majesty

Majesty

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 07:09 AM

It is quite simple, actually. They dont have to clear anything up within 3 days, they can just match and that's it. That's the whole purpose of restricted free agency. If they had other moves to make before Knight count 15M towards the cap, then it's a different story, but they dont.

No they dont make a run at Dragic or Jackson, because why should they when they can just keep Knight?

You make absolutely zero sense just because you want Knight in LA. 

If you think they will commit to paying Knight 15 million a year on a poison pilled contract when he put up virtually the same numbers last year and the Bucks didn't extend him then you my friend haven't been paying attention. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree. 

Edited by Majesty, January 08, 2015 - 07:27 AM.

#77 Mike D'Antoni

Mike D'Antoni

Off The Bench

• 1,426 posts
  • Name:Juan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2015 - 07:27 AM

Jeanie wants to be in the conference. Conference. Conference finals in 3 years. So the likelihood of anything happening this offseason is not good. The franchise is dead in the water

#78 lakersball666

lakersball666

Rookie

• Banned
  • 464 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 08:14 AM

As it stands the Lakers would be in position to draft both Stanley Johnson and Caris LeVert.  

go all out on Brandon Knight in free agency.  Bite down on Ed Davis potentially being your starting center for next year and re-sign Jeremy Lin.    

Brandon Knight
Kobe Bryant
Stanley Johnson
Julius Randle
Ed Davis 

and a bench of 
Jeremy Lin 

Nick Young

Ryan Kelly
Tarik Black

That's fine.

What you can also do is try to sell high on Jordan Hill but for a deal to a team that could use an additional piece. 

Given OKC's situation, we could probably trade them Jordan Hill if we take Perkins contract as well as prospects like Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones. 

So try this 

Jordan Hill

Wayne Ellington
Robert Sacre
HOU First Round Pick 

for 
Jeremy Lamb
Kendrick Perkins 
OKC First Round Pick 

Try to get Perry Jones in addition to that to get your prospects.  Throw in Kelly if you have to.  

IF you accomplish that your starting lineup (if you add Knight, Johnson, LeVert in the off-season) becomes this 

Brandon Knight(15m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(7m)  

Bench:
Jordan Clarkson(800k)

Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

All that together costs 66m.  We'll likely go over on vets min contracts to fill out the rest of the roster though.  Possible however. 

That's not a bad lineup at all actually.   So that's definitely within our range and should be able to afford it.   I also overpaid Brandon Knight 15m a year to push home that point that we should have enough space to pull that off.    

The downside do that is that if you pay that much you likely can't re-sign Jeremy Lin under those circumstances and would need to count on Clarkson primarily being your backup 1.    

There is a way to re-sign Jeremy Lin however. It would only happen if Ed Davis was re-signed for 5 million instead of 7 and Brandon Knight was obtained for 13 million instead of 15.    Both possibilities.   You would then have 5 million to offer Lin in order to return to the team.   Then the team looks like this 

Brandon Knight(13m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(5m)  

Bench:

Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

And again, that's not a bad lineup, not in the least.  Their weakness obviously is their starting 5, but at the very least he's a defender.  

The most important aspect of this is that you have the team coming into its own the next off-season of the cap jump which is where Durant is available.   The team is much more appealing than it would be currently.  

Worst case scenario is that Durant says no, and Kobe decides to retire.   Even in that scenario that means that LeVert or Clarkson moves to the starting lineup at the 2 and the Lakers take that season trying to become even better as the 2nd years and 3rd years try to come into their own.  By the next off-season IF Anthony Davis has denied the Pelicans their extension, the Lakers should be one of the first teams to reach out to him AND they would have max money as well as a young core.     

IF Anthony Davis says 'yes' to you(fingers crossed).  Then your big four essentially becomes Brandon Knight, Anthony Davis, Stanley Johnson and Julius Randle. With Caris LeVert coming along as soon as he hits the stride we'd be hoping he did.   Even so, that's pretty darn solid and a Stanley Johnson and Julius Randle 3/4 combination would be devastating in terms of them bullying other players, not to mention Stanley's defense.   Then you add Stanley's defense at the 3 with Davis's defense at the 5, and you have a solid foundation defensively.  

Again this is just wishful thinking and the absolute best scenarios I could think of.     But if we're doing a rebuild that is what I'd be going for. 

As it stands the Lakers are slated to get the 4th pick and the 22nd pick.  If they traded for OKC's pick they could wind up 20th. LeVert would hopefully be available in that range, and according to most mocks he is(currently). 

So that's how I'd personally do it if we had the options.      My first step however would be sending Hill to OKC and trying to get Lamb and Jones from them, even if I have to part with Ellington and take on Perkins' terrible contract for a year.   Besides, I'd still be happy for Hill and Ellington while watching them do well on OKC.   

Sir, your scenario is, well totally ridiculous. First, the Lakers will not be in a position to draft Chris Lavert with their Houston pick...and that's a good thing cause Lavert Sucks. But he IS considered a Lottery pick...around the 12-14th area. And the Rockets pick will not be close to that. Also, you can hope and PRAY all you like but...No way do the Bucks just let a player like Knight walk, and not get anything for him, so they Match ANY deal that he gets in free agency.

As for your still ridiculous trade that lands us Jeremy Lamb, and Perkins and OKC 1st rounder ?...well first, OKC just traded their 1st rounder...Remember ? And second, Jordan Hill is not gonna make any difference to them making the playoffs this season, and Lamb has more trade value then Hill, and they have greater needs, so please stop with this. It's is a ridiculous fantasy idea that will NEVER happen, or has never even been RUMORED to happen.

I think in the end the Lakers I feel will end up drafting either 6th or 7th ( Lose pick to the Suns sadly )...pick around 24 from the Rockets pick. And look to TRY and sign Marc Gasol first in free agency..( Lakers need a Big, and always try to build their Core from that )..and if they can't, then they will try to MAYBE get Greg Monroe, and if he stays in Detroit, or signs elsewhere...then I think the Lakers concentrate more on someone like Goran Dragic, and other lesser free agents to add. But forget counting on us keeping our first rounder, or drafting Chris Lavert in the 24th pick range, cause that is Pure Fantasy Island territory. And foget OKC ever being even slightly Interested in Jordan Hill...NEVER gonna happen.

#79 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Legend

• 12,139 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 08, 2015 - 10:03 AM

I don't think OKC is going to trade for Hill mainly b/c Hill's veto power leverage is based on his team option.  He and his agent aren't going to accept a trade unless his 2nd year is guaranteed.  OKC probably doesnt want him past this year either.  The likelihood of getting 2 young prospect for Hill is next to none.  Maybe 1 but not 2.  Hill wouldnt get anything more than 18Mpg in OKC

Brandon Knight
Kobe Bryant
Stanley Johnson
Julius Randle
Ed Davis 

and a bench of 
Jeremy Lin 

Nick Young

Ryan Kelly
Tarik Black

That's fine.

So try this 

Jordan Hill

Wayne Ellington
Robert Sacre
HOU First Round Pick 

for 
Jeremy Lamb
Kendrick Perkins 
OKC First Round Pick 

Brandon Knight(15m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(7m)  

Bench:
Jordan Clarkson(800k)

Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

Brandon Knight(13m) 
Kobe Bryant(24m)
Stanley Johnson(4m) 
Julius Randle(3m)
Ed Davis(5m)  

Bench:

Nick Young(5m)
Perry Jones(2m)
Tarik Black(800k) 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#80 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 08, 2015 - 10:41 AM

Can we at least agree NOT TO cut and paste Majesty's wildly insanely overly optimistic very long posts?

C'mon people. Think team first.

• JGuez likes this

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rebuilding, kobe, draft, free agency, trade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users