The Innovators

• 1,708 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Lonzo Ball

Posted November 19, 2014 - 11:32 AM

Jahlil Okafor Considered By NBA Teams As Consensus Top Prospect In 2015
Nov 19, 2014 1:43 PM EST

Okafor_Jahlil_usa_140414.jpg

Jahlil Okafor is No. 1 on the big boards of Chad Ford and Jonathan Givony and figures to remain there throughout the season.

Okafor is one of the best low post scorer prospects in many years.

"I was sitting with a number of GMs and scouts last night during the Duke-Michigan State game," wrote Ford. "They love him. He's big and physical, however he was quick feet and a soft touch around the basket. He's a legit, old school big man who is just so poised right now. Emmanuel Mudiay and possibly Karl Towns and Kristaps Porzingis will make a run, but it's Okafor's to lose. Of the 30 guys I spoke with last night and polled, all of them had Okafor atop their board."

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick" - Earvin Magic Johnson

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,488 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 19, 2014 - 02:24 PM

I watched his last game. That guy is a beast. The only reason he didn't get 30 points is because they don't give him the ball nearly enough. If he gets the ball on the block and goes at the basket it's about a 90% he will score. Only misses he had were 2 bad hook shots.

He's not like a dwight Howard on defense but he's a big presence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users