32 replies to this topic

#21 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted November 23, 2014 - 04:30 PM

Ohh, yeah. I did forget Watchdogs. I just feel asleep playing that game, and I forgot everything about it. Ahh, YEAH. It did have a horrible stuttering problem, and that's why I really stopped playing it.  I can sort of understand Ubisoft having problems with optimizing these game for PC's. Everyone has a different setup, but that doesn't excuse them for their piss poor job of doing it.

Splinter Cell ran fine for me. Never had a problem with it, and the same with that AC game you played.

What are your pc specs?

mother board - MSI z97 chip G55 SLI

CPU -  intel core i7 4790k LGA 4.0

GPU - Nvidia 970 superclocked 4gb

Memory - 8 gig ddr ram

window 8.1

Edited by epicwolf, November 23, 2014 - 04:31 PM.

• -Wade- likes this

#22 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,760 posts

Posted November 23, 2014 - 04:33 PM

So far FC4 is a really fun game to play. Like i said the only issue with this game it feels almost exactly like Far Cry 3.

#23 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts
  • Name:Jorge Negrete
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 23, 2014 - 04:41 PM

Some of the youtubers I watch suggested recently that it's Sony and Microsoft that tell devs to not make cross platform games soo much better on PC.

Rumor has it that The Evil Within could've looked much better on PC but the studio was told to not make the PC port that much better.

Not sure if true or not, but i don't think so. 99% of games look way better on PC.

if a game looks bad blame the studio for making a poor port. COD has always had bad PC ports for the most part.

#24 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 5,819 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 25, 2014 - 02:32 AM

Just got it for PC, having no issues with it and it looks amazing.

Aside fron co-op, it really is pretty much the same as FC3, except u can ride elephants and there's a new gyrocopter vehicle

Not complaining tho, cuz I loved FC3

2div

#25 JGuez

JGuez

All-Star

• 6,008 posts

Posted November 25, 2014 - 11:15 AM

My cousin got it but I've been playing it the most. Just completed Act I, and it's really awesome. The setting is so beautiful. 

There are little things that annoy me, for example I find that the mission isn't always very clear. Once I get to a place I'm not always sure what to do.

#26 Чад

Чад

Kings

• 4,683 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 26, 2014 - 04:22 AM

mother board - MSI z97 chip G55 SLI

CPU -  intel core i7 4790k LGA 4.0

GPU - Nvidia 970 superclocked 4gb

Memory - 8 gig ddr ram

window 8.1

That's my system. Besides the 4790k. I got the 920 in my tank at 4ghz. :bounce: And I got 6gigs.

Edited by Chad, November 26, 2014 - 04:22 AM.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#27 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,760 posts

Posted November 26, 2014 - 06:32 AM

Just got it for PC, having no issues with it and it looks amazing.

Aside fron co-op, it really is pretty much the same as FC3, except u can ride elephants and there's a new gyrocopter vehicle

Not complaining tho, cuz I loved FC3

Im sure some will have no issues. I just dont want to take my chances with Ubisoft porting games to PC. Other games like say the Wither 3 I will probably buy it on PC.

#28 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,760 posts

Posted November 26, 2014 - 06:36 AM

That's my system. Besides the 4790k. I got the 920 in my tank at 4ghz. :bounce: And I got 6gigs.

You know the crazy thing is when I started building my PC just a few months ago with that setup I thought I had a good rig. But ofcourse with PC components now a days they already came out with a DDR4 ram and a new CPU so my rig seems outdated already LOL.  New motherboard is out that will make everything seem outdated.

#29 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,186 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted November 29, 2014 - 11:39 AM

Finally got around to playing it since I just finished Dragon age and this game is very close to what far cry 3 was and to me that isn't a bad thing. Only compliant so far is that the grapple hook can't be used every where only where they allow you. I understand you put this tool in to add extra traversal methods but why would you limit the scope of it then? I just hate games where I feel like my paths to getting somewhere are limited, that's just me though.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#30 epicwolf

epicwolf

• 3,760 posts

Posted November 30, 2014 - 03:44 PM

Finally got around to playing it since I just finished Dragon age and this game is very close to what far cry 3 was and to me that isn't a bad thing. Only compliant so far is that the grapple hook can't be used every where only where they allow you. I understand you put this tool in to add extra traversal methods but why would you limit the scope of it then? I just hate games where I feel like my paths to getting somewhere are limited, that's just me though.

how can you finish Dragon Age already? That game seems to take a million years to finish like Skyrim.  I played skyrim two years ago and still never finish it lol. Spend almost 100 hours on it.

#31 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Starter

• 5,186 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted November 30, 2014 - 04:57 PM

how can you finish Dragon Age already? That game seems to take a million years to finish like Skyrim.  I played skyrim two years ago and still never finish it lol. Spend almost 100 hours on it.

Well games like dragon age I like to give them two run through since you can have such different characters and choices each time around. Since this game is massive I didn't really stop to look at every nook and cranny I still got 55 hours out of my play through. I did this so when I play the second time around with a different character who makes different decisions that there is still a good amount of things I didnt see. Basically i kinda rushed through it in terms of hours spent so I can have just as much fun the second time around as the 1st. You can easily pour in 150+ hours in DA but in all honesty you could just as easily run through it under 20 hours for the main story. I think that the main story missions were great in the game problem there is only like 8 which to me is way to small. Would of liked them to maybe nix out one or two of the open world areas to give the main story more missions.

Not to mention I had far cry 4 sitting on my desk since I got Dragon age so I was kinda ithcing to play that lol. I hate bouncing back and forth between games so I didn't want to switch between the two during the games rather just beat one and move on. Also by placing far cry in between my second play through I hope I will forget some of the smaller parts of DA which once again is an attempt to make the 2nd run through as fun as the first.

Having a blast with far cry now though. Love being the stealth style with a bow and arrow. Waiting for later in the story when I can finally get my silenced pistol and run through out post splinter cell style.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, November 30, 2014 - 05:00 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#32 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts

Posted July 02, 2015 - 09:14 PM

It's $20 on amazon.

Just ordered it. Should be fun.

#33 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,772 posts

Posted July 05, 2015 - 09:37 PM

Played a little over an hour, really liking it so far.

That whole crafting aspect of it is fun, especially finding the appropriate animals to make a specific bag.

Finally was able to fit 2 primaries and 1 secondary on my character towards the end.

Struggled to find the animal needed to make a bigger wallet. Been stuck at $250K more than once. Balled out at the gun shop with [expletive] I didn't need lol just to spend.

Also need to craft a bigger bag to fit all the other objects, like leafs, skins, and random ish you get from the crates and searching of dead people.

Oh and the graphics are niiiceee.

Fun game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users