知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,474 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted November 01, 2014 - 08:40 PM

ILoCgdy.png

• Game likes this

LeGj1r3.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#2 Ring Chaser

Ring Chaser

The Innovators

• 1,717 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Lonzo "ZO2" Ball

Posted November 01, 2014 - 09:06 PM

0-5 

Let's get it baby!!  :rock:

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick" - Earvin Magic Johnson

#3 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,536 posts

Posted November 01, 2014 - 09:39 PM

Win (lose)

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#4 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 01, 2014 - 10:39 PM

We get the rest of the weekend off and monday to practice.

Once more, will be looking for improvements. Gonna look for Lin to take more offensive initiative.

For Hill,s consistency, and Davis' play. Hopefully Kelly plays and Sacre doesn't get a minute.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#5 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Starter

• 4,617 posts
  • Name:Ben
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 02, 2014 - 10:53 AM

Sacre needs to use this time off learning how to set screens without fouling.

#6 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 25,724 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted November 02, 2014 - 08:10 PM

B3xYYe8.jpg

#7 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 3,302 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted November 02, 2014 - 10:05 PM

^a new start? LOL
How many of those are we gonna get this season?
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#8 L4K

L4K

Off The Bench

• 1,576 posts
  • Name:Jason
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 02, 2014 - 10:15 PM

Time to get the draft cheers out?

"Lose some more for Okafor!"

"All the way for Mudiay!"

"Get the record down for Towns!"

...and I'm out of ideas.

• flota likes this

#9 lildvl10

lildvl10

Sixth Man

• 3,287 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted November 02, 2014 - 10:56 PM

Season starts after 10 games lol

#10 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,718 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted November 03, 2014 - 06:33 AM

Thanks for starting the threads (and making them way better) while i was outta town...

• -Wade- likes this

Posted Image

#11 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,474 posts
  • Name:Wade
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted November 03, 2014 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for starting the threads (and making them way better) while i was outta town...

Of course, man. We're a team =)

• Game and CLIPPERS_RUN_LA like this

LeGj1r3.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

Q: When you take off your jersey for the final time, what will you leave behind on the court?
A: "My heart and soul." --Kobe Bryant

#12 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 11,417 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted November 03, 2014 - 09:57 AM

Jeremy Lin been getting hacked going to the basket, and refs don't call [expletive] 75% of the time.

#13 kozmo

kozmo

Rookie

• Banned
  • 1,252 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:kone

Posted November 03, 2014 - 11:13 AM

Jeremy lin played like dog crap the other night. He needs to step it up big time. He needs to play every game like h played on Friday

#14 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Do you wanna tickle my big ol' long toes?

• 11,536 posts

Posted November 03, 2014 - 12:54 PM

Let's start off 1-0 :rock:

• CLIPPERS_RUN_LA likes this

I like to dip my feet in toilet water & smell them.

#15 Swift

Swift

Rookie

• 573 posts
  • Name:Swift
  • Fan Since:1984

Posted November 03, 2014 - 06:41 PM

Jeremy lin played like dog crap the other night. He needs to step it up big time. He needs to play every game like h played on Friday

Sure, let's blame the poor guy for only taking six shot attempts and came up cold.  Lord knows, he was supposed to be Mr. Super shot maker and make all his shots. All six of it.  I'm missing all my shots so I'm going to toss it over to Jeremy Lin and have him score a couple...OH MY GOD, He's not making his shot. ARGGHHH!!    Fans are ridiculous.

There's a problem here that will plague the team. Kobe is given free reigns to take every shot he wants and usually never gets the slack for it but his teammates goes 0-5 and suddenly, that player is the reason why they lost the game.

That's bad, bad team chemistry building. It screws with a player's head when another player takes a bunch of shot and then suddenly, one pass comes their way, or they decide to take an good open shot and they miss. They will always have it in the back of their head that they were supposed to make the shot and becomes magnified 10x when they miss shots they thought they were supposed to make even if they only took 5 or 6 shots attempt.

I was playing Basketball over the weekend  and took only two shots attempt and we lost but my stupid friends spent the entire night blaming me for missing two open shots while also blaming me for not taking more shots. Damn if I do and damn if I don't.

I don't shoot. That's my style of game. I just like to pass and see someone else make the shot and get the points. I am the team PG for a reason.

Edited by Swift, November 03, 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#16 CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

Rookie

• Banned
  • 688 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Jeremy Lin and Boozer

Posted November 03, 2014 - 10:39 PM

excited for the game again.  WISH I could go to tomorrow night, but will watch the game from home.  

This is going to be a tough game, Phoenix a very gritty ball club.  

Please "Like" my comments if you agree.

#17 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,174 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted November 03, 2014 - 10:43 PM

Sure, let's blame the poor guy for only taking six shot attempts and came up cold.  Lord knows, he was supposed to be Mr. Super shot maker and make all his shots. All six of it.  I'm missing all my shots so I'm going to toss it over to Jeremy Lin and have him score a couple...OH MY GOD, He's not making his shot. ARGGHHH!!    Fans are ridiculous.

There's a problem here that will plague the team. Kobe is given free reigns to take every shot he wants and usually never gets the slack for it but his teammates goes 0-5 and suddenly, that player is the reason why they lost the game.

That's bad, bad team chemistry building. It screws with a player's head when another player takes a bunch of shot and then suddenly, one pass comes their way, or they decide to take an good open shot and they miss. They will always have it in the back of their head that they were supposed to make the shot and becomes magnified 10x when they miss shots they thought they were supposed to make even if they only took 5 or 6 shots attempt.

I was playing Basketball over the weekend  and took only two shots attempt and we lost but my stupid friends spent the entire night blaming me for missing two open shots while also blaming me for not taking more shots. Damn if I do and damn if I don't.

I don't shoot. That's my style of game. I just like to pass and see someone else make the shot and get the points. I am the team PG for a reason.

I appreciate your positivity and different perspective on things but Lin will always be known as one thing:

An overrated scrub.

#18 CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

Rookie

• Banned
  • 688 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Jeremy Lin and Boozer

Posted November 03, 2014 - 10:56 PM

The Staples crowd grew very impatient with him on several possessions.  They seem to lack confidence in Lin's ability to take control of the offense - be that 'floor general' that Kobe directed him to be.  I think he's going to have a rough go of it here in LA unless he can really impress on the offensive end.

I appreciate your positivity and different perspective on things but Lin will always be known as one thing:

An overrated scrub.

Please "Like" my comments if you agree.

#19 Jackson

Jackson

Legend

• 10,174 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted November 03, 2014 - 11:01 PM

The Staples crowd grew very impatient with him on several possessions.  They seem to lack confidence in Lin's ability to take control of the offense - be that 'floor general' that Kobe directed him to be.  I think he's going to have a rough go of it here in LA unless he can really impress on the offensive end.

Yes because he should just do it. Needs to stop being a baby and attack the damn basket.

#20 stillshining

stillshining

Off The Bench

• 2,015 posts
  • Name:Adam
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Slava Medvedenko

Posted November 03, 2014 - 11:43 PM

Everything the team is doing and saying shows they want him to be aggressive. Kobe telling him to take over and Scott also being public about it. The fact of the matter is Lin really isn't a true starting caliber point guard, especially in the west. He can't really shoot and has a very slow release. The offense is basically begging him to be aggressive and take some pressure off of him, nobody's telling Jordan Hill not to shoot out of all people lol

Edited by stillshining, November 03, 2014 - 11:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users