Photo

How many points will Kobe average this season?

kb24 kobe lakers

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 erfolk

erfolk

Sixth Man

• 3,061 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted November 16, 2014 - 09:33 PM

It looks horrible now but their schedule has been ridiculous. They'll be horrible but I don't know if they'll lose more games than last year. Even if they do at least we get to watch a legendary gunner probably gun more than he ever has

This is the worst start in franchise visit history who we played doesn't matter since most of the teams in the league are better then us.

#162 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 1,093 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 17, 2014 - 09:28 AM

I'm surprised you just noticed now, for the most part that has been Kobe's game in his career.

There's a difference you know. He's 36 and coming off two serious injuries. He's not 28 anymore.

Besides, I have not seen Kobe force the issue this much since the Kwame years.

Edited by MrRJ, November 17, 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#163 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 17, 2014 - 09:33 AM

Did u watch game yesterday? Did you see how many easy buckets he got?

Kobe's working way too hard for his shots. No easy ones. Cross dribble fadeway 3. Double pump miderange. Post up, backdown double pump get hacked half the time you get the call other time it's an amazing layup or ugly miss. I get running through him but none of kobe's points are off ball. No easy jumpers, no cutting to the basket layups. It's hard to watch especially when the Lakers are down by 35+. He's bound to get hurt at some point playing this way.

This is coming from a huge Kobe supporter.

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#164 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 1,093 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 17, 2014 - 12:07 PM

Did u watch game yesterday? Did you see how many easy buckets he got?

I watched the game, and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of them, maybe missed one and it's painful. Some of the shots he got were put back layups, but when I say easy I mean catch and shoot without two guys hanging on him. I understand all of his shots can't be that way but the majority of his shots are him fighting of the defender just to catch the ball, shaking, backing down, catching the ball and ball movement stops completely. Players stop. Kobe stops. Then he goes to work. Shots are not in rhythm.

At least that's what I see.

All I am saying is that something has to be done to get Kobe easier shots. Get the ball out of his hands penetrate and get him some open jumpers and easy layups.

Edited by MrRJ, November 17, 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#165 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 7,026 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted November 18, 2014 - 07:50 AM

Pretty sure kobe was out for revenge because Klay had 41 v lakers their first meeting.

Never expected a 40+ game from him again.

So as long as many here are hoping to keep our draft pick and the only way to do that is lose/tank, i'm down with kobe going off for a few more 40 pt games on the way to that goal no matter how he gets them...

having said that, i wouldn't want to play defense either if i was a teammate getting shutout of the offense every possession

Praying for  1. Some Cohesion (Ill fitting parts with young bucks, new guys, and those playing for next contracts may muck things up all season) 2. Better Coaching, No More Tanking (Last season was more of the latter but not sure how much of the former we can count on. Walton with something to prove this season as much as any Laker player) 3. Rookie Watch (Hoping Lonzo outshines his daddy (ROTY??), and Kuzma finds minutes and makes a push for all rook 2nd team)

READY FOR SEASON!!!

#166 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,683 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted November 18, 2014 - 11:04 AM

what was hard about the shots he made on Klay?

You do understand you need guys that can create on their own off the dribble & can get their shot off theirselves any point they want? The only guy that can do that consistently is Kobe. Thats why offense struggles so much. No 1 else can do it with regularity. they all think everything has to be off Screen & Roll.

I watched the game, and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of them, maybe missed one and it's painful. Some of the shots he got were put back layups, but when I say easy I mean catch and shoot without two guys hanging on him. I understand all of his shots can't be that way but the majority of his shots are him fighting of the defender just to catch the ball, shaking, backing down, catching the ball and ball movement stops completely. Players stop. Kobe stops. Then he goes to work. Shots are not in rhythm.

At least that's what I see.

All I am saying is that something has to be done to get Kobe easier shots. Get the ball out of his hands penetrate and get him some open jumpers and easy layups.

Edited by gque24, November 18, 2014 - 11:07 AM.

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kb24, kobe, lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users