4 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted October 14, 2014 - 08:00 AM

This game is one of my favorite games of 2012. I believe it was one of the most under rated games in years. Not many hype around the game and even though a lot of people enjoyed it, the game has been over shadowed by other triple A games during that time.  However, why would anybody spend 50 bucks on this game again?!  I bought this game for my ps3 back in 2012 then I bought it again for my PC for like 12 bucks.  Why in the world would I want to buy this game again?  I look at the graphics and they said it has improved but what about PC gamers that bought the game on PC already? I look at my Sleeping Dogs game on my PC and the Definitive edition game and the graphics practically look exactly the same.  I understand some people never get a chance to play this game so they want to put it out there again for people who never played it. Just like Tomb Raider.  But the price is just stupid to me. Why don't they make it under 50 bucks? Even the Last of Us remaster is not this expansive!  WTF is going on here?  This game is one of my favorite games of all time but I would tell people to not buy this game again.  There are games that deserve to have a remake and definitive edition like GTA V since it never been on PC but seriously. Square Enix and United Front should be ashamed of themselves.  Atleast lower the price to 30 bucks.

#2 DTIII™

DTIII™

"I am one with the force, the force is with me."

• 5,759 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Julius, D'Angelo & Jordan

Posted October 14, 2014 - 07:39 PM

I didn't get a chance to play it when it originally came out, so when I get my PS4 I'm gonna cop it.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#3 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater #1 Raider hater

• 3,760 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted October 16, 2014 - 07:17 PM

I think my main gribe is about the pricing on this game. It is too expansive. Definitive edition should be cheap. I don't care if they throw in all the DLC into the game.  It should never be close to 60 bucks.  To me, 40 bucks is max and I still think that is too expansive.

#4 Чад

Чад

Kings

• 4,683 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 29, 2014 - 06:04 PM

And the LOUR has multiplayer. After you beat this game, you won't even come back to it.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#5 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• Gameday
  • 54,315 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 31, 2014 - 01:23 AM

That's some microsoft level ish with that price raise for a game that was already out.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users