#1 mojolaker

mojolaker

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:West

Posted September 13, 2014 - 10:52 AM

153152_600.jpg

Edited by mojolaker, September 15, 2014 - 07:46 AM.

• Mr Terrific likes this

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 12,219 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted September 15, 2014 - 04:58 AM

I'm asking the Mods to please lock this thread.

First we already have a thread about the domestic violence cases i the NFL
http://lakernation.c...ases/?p=1505544

if this image was intended to be funny it failed. Its not funny at all. Its offensive on many levels actually. Domestic and Child abuse isn't even worthy of a laugh. If a fan laughs at the physical abuse of a women/child they're basically as bad as the ones committing the crime or the Commissioner that's trying to cover it up for monetary reasons.

Secondly I find it mildly ignorant. isn't this image a bit racist?  Its suggesting the white good ol boys in wife beater shirts are the reason Ray Rice, Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy and Adrian Peterson are beating their women and kids.

So now were making excuses for current criminals crimes because of an off base, out dated "slave owner" stereotype towards white people who are being grouped as rich red necks who beat women. How can we justify a current violent criminal act towards someones wife, fiancee and child with crimes that happened 200+ years ago? 

Edited by LakersGAFan, September 15, 2014 - 05:12 AM.

code_zpsj83hyqrt.jpg

#3 mojolaker

mojolaker

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:West

Posted September 15, 2014 - 07:38 AM

1b0.jpg

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 12,676 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 15, 2014 - 08:07 AM

I'm asking the Mods to please lock this thread.

First we already have a thread about the domestic violence cases i the NFL
http://lakernation.c...ases/?p=1505544

if this image was intended to be funny it failed. Its not funny at all. Its offensive on many levels actually. Domestic and Child abuse isn't even worthy of a laugh. If a fan laughs at the physical abuse of a women/child they're basically as bad as the ones committing the crime or the Commissioner that's trying to cover it up for monetary reasons.

Secondly I find it mildly ignorant. isn't this image a bit racist?  Its suggesting the white good ol boys in wife beater shirts are the reason Ray Rice, Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy and Adrian Peterson are beating their women and kids.

So now were making excuses for current criminals crimes because of an off base, out dated "slave owner" stereotype towards white people who are being grouped as rich red necks who beat women. How can we justify a current violent criminal act towards someones wife, fiancee and child with crimes that happened 200+ years ago? 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users